𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 ★𝟎𝟒

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓭

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓭. . .

'Well, at least i'll see you when your an avatar." Y/N spoke, their eyes half open due to the fact they had to wake up quite early.
A heavy sigh escaped Norm's lips, as he just stood their, observing every movement you made, a mix of worry and sadness you had to leave the lab. The fact you had to leave him. "Y/N," Mumbling out, your head turning to his figure, "Please be safe." He finished off, as his eyes slightly wrinkle from the sad smile.

You stop packing, and rush to hug Norm tightly, Norm returning the embrace.

You were like Norm's very own child. Only feeling sadness once they leave their side. .

. . .

Feeling tense, you glance one, last look to the only home you've ever known. Home. .

You were currently flying with Neteyam, since you couldn't bond with a Banshee, a rope tightly wrapped around both your waists. The family of five looked back, saddened by the fact they had to leave, especially Ney'tiri. You just stared back at the forest, one of Ewya's many beauties of Pandora, turning smaller the further you flew.

Soft sobs had been heard from from Kiri, her lips quivered, as you glance your head to her direction, face full of sympathy for Kiri. For all of them.

: ̗̀➛ : ̗̀➛ : ̗̀➛ : ̗̀➛ : ̗̀➛ : ̗̀➛: ̗̀➛ : ̗̀➛ : ̗̀➛ : ̗̀➛ : ̗̀➛ : ̗̀➛

It been a couple of days now, and you were fast asleep on Neteyam's chest, the cold breeze slightly flowing itself against your hair. Everybody would glance their way on you every couple of minutes to check if your doing okay, since they all care of course.

The landscape showed a bright orange colour, a tint of pale yellow snuck its way into the sunset, sun nearly out of sight in the sky.

Tuk started growing tired of flying, as she asked a sudden question, "Are we there yet?", though knowing the answer, she still asked it continuously.

. . .

Now, it was a new, fresh day, sky blue and full of fluffy white clouds. Your eyes wide awake, ready to observe everything that's happening. To see a newly area, you look down at the clear yet turquoise water, plants, such as lush green seaweed swirling and animals of such sorts making its way to places.

New Navi looked above at the flying creatures, confusion written on their faces, as some ride their canoes, while others walk around.