𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬★ 𝟎𝟏

𝓝𝓸𝔀, 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓸𝓯 14, you were strolling away in the forest, collecting herbs for Mo'at, cuz your just kind like that

𝓝𝓸𝔀, 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓸𝓯 14, you were strolling away in the forest, collecting herbs for Mo'at, cuz your just kind like that. You weren't to far away from the camp, and their were plenty types of plants used for Mo'at's medicinal purposes, so you just picked variates of them. Suddenly, you stopped and stood as still as a statue, only turning your head around slightly, since you heard some rustling in the bushes. "Uh, hello?" You said, having mixed feeling wether or not you should've said something, and before you could think of something else, a Palulukun(Thanator), jumped straight out of it's hiding spot, growling softly. "Oh shit" was the only thought in your mind.

Although you could've run, you decided to just stay frozen up in the spot your standing in, no motivation to run. The Palulukun got closer, a sweat dropped from your forehead, "Oh Ewya, please save me", except, it didn't attack you, but put their head underneath your hand, rubbing its head against it. "Huh?" Was your first reaction, but slow turned into awe, as your started petting the large creature gently, and before you knew it, [Name], started walking around with like a lost puppy.

(You gave them a name, so their not just stuck saying Thanator the whole time, and the gender is all up to you!)

Sadly, you had to say goodbye to your new forest friend, only a making them feel sad, but soon gave in once you had to return before you got scolded for being to late. With one last pat, you said "Don't worry, [Name], I'll come back as soon as I can, alright?", with that, you set off to another walk back.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ ════ ⋆★⋆ ════∘₊✧──────✧₊∘════ ⋆★⋆ ════∘₊✧──────✧₊∘════ ⋆★⋆ ════∘₊

You entered into the tent," Hi everyone", you greeted cheerfully, basically every single person shifting their gaze to look at you. "Finally, you took quite a while to get a couple of herbs." Mo'at commented with a stern look on her face, "Hey Y/N!" Both Spider and Kiri said in unison, smiling at you. You returned a genuine smile back, and walked up to Mo'at while placing the basket full of medical plants in front of the Tsahìk, apologising for not being earlier.

"That is alright my child, I am grateful you picked these out, it did indeed help me" Mo'at said in a much softer tone.
Before saying anything else, Tuk busted into the tent, "The war party's back!" She shouted, running up to you and grabbing quite tightly, "C'mon!" She squealed.

Once you were out of the tent, each ikran landed, their riders jumping off. "Mom!" Tuk called out, sprinting towards her mother, hugging her closely, "Oh Tuk." Ney'tiri  softly said while embracing with her youngest daughter. A second after, she spotted you, gesturing you to come over, and you without a doubt did, as she gave you a hug, and you returned it back. After done embracing, you shifted your eyes to Jake, Neteyam and Lo'ak, the two teens full of dark red-cuts and faded purple bruises, "Your suppose to be spotters!," Jake yelled at the two boys, "you spot enemies and call me!" He finished aggressively. You quickly left Ney'tiri's side to check on Neteyam and Lo'ak, inspecting them for anymore wounds.