𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬★ 𝟎𝟐

𝓨𝓸𝓾, 𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻, 𝓛𝓸'𝓪𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓚𝓲𝓻𝓲 arrived in the lab, and as all of you walked past, Norm came in

𝓨𝓸𝓾, 𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓻, 𝓛𝓸'𝓪𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓚𝓲𝓻𝓲 arrived in the lab, and as all of you walked past, Norm came in. He glanced your way, and waved, as they all returned one back, while you waved back with a small smile.

"Hey, 𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲, go around." One of the scientists said sternly, as Kiri mimicked the woman with a high-pitched voice, while rolling her eyes, as you slightly chuckled at her response. You heard a faint apology from someone, but didn't see who.

Everyone, made their way through the other doorway, both you and Spider walked a short distance away from Kiri and Lo'ak, as both of them put a mask over their head, inhaling into it before walking on.

Spider stopped dead in his tracks and turned around to the two Navi teens and you "Y'know what really sucks," He spoke, "Is that you guys can breath the air, for what, 10 hours, and 𝐈 can only breath for ten seconds." Spider finished off.
"Yeah, monkey boy, that really sucks." Kiri responded, while she poked his forehead.
"For you" She ended, turning around, her back now facing us.

Spider obviously felt annoyed, so he sneakily walked over to Kiri, and pulled her blue tail, as she yelped, turning back to see Spider, her face scrunched up, hissing and showing her fangs a bit.

Max walked into the room, Lo'ak notices a familiar face, announcing "Hey Max!", everyone turning their heads to see Max

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . * * . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . * * . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . * * . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

Now, your in front of Grace's avatar body, in a large, blue tube, floating inside. Kiri went and jumped on top of the tube, facing her real mother, "Hi mom" Kiri said softly, smiling and placing her cheeks against the glass.

Instead, your hand was placed onto the glass separating you from the avatar, eyeing her closely. Grace was very beautiful, no wonder Kiri is such a eye catching Navi.

. . .

Both you and Kiri watched observantly at a old video of Grace, but instead of an avatar, she was human. Her hair was ginger, both short and well - groomed,  and she was wearing a clean white lab coat, explaining that Pandora wasn't just a fantasy, but a majestic place.

"So. .who do you think knocked her up?" Lo'ak questioned, putting one of his legs on the table. You simply turned your head and looked at Lo'ak, furrowing your eyebrows as well,"Pretty sure it was Norm." He continued on, "Totally.", Spider responded with a sly smirk, Kiri looking at him in disbelief.

"You do not deserve to live." She lectured them, obviously not amused by such a question, you nodded in agreement. "I mean, think about right," Lo'ak tried demonstrating, outstretching his arm," He's a teacher's pet, he's out of the lab with her all the time".

"I would kill myself, I would drink acid." Kiri sternly responds, disgusted by her brother's comment. "Bro your right." Spider pointing it out, "He's like, in every shot, look, he's giving her the looks." Finishing off, covering his face with his arm, an absolute laughing mess.