𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞★ 𝟎𝟔

I AM LITERALLY SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG, LOVES! I APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO READS, OR EVEN JUST VIEWS ANS LOOKS AT IT, THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH THIS LONG ASS AWAITED CHAPTER! I LOVE U SO MUCH  😭😭😭❤️🫶💟

"𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓲𝓷.", Tsireya spoke softly, everyone taking a deep breath. "Breath out." Exhale.

Since you were between Tsireya and Lo'ak, she checked on you to see how you were doing, by gently pressing her hand onto your upper chest area, aka heart. Your heartbeat increases by max, due to the sudden touch.

Your cheeks a tad bit red, Tsireya looked up and said, "Your heartbeat is fast," as you quickly snap out of your trance, answering back an apology. "Sorry.." But all you could think about in your head was 'Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit...'

"Try and focus.." Tsireya looks at you, but you're just trying to avoid those pretty as, blue eyes of hers. As jealous as the others were, Roxto and Neteyam exchanged glances and snicker, because this sight was intimate but kinda comical, since you are avoiding eye contact with her. Kiri just rolled her eyes and quietly groaned in annoyance.

They waves crashed quietly against the rocks, creating a calm, yet quiet atmosphere.

<3 🌊

So, here you are now, walking around because, well, you're bored. Tsireya went off in a more calm, secluded place to teach Lo'ak how to control his breath when submerged in the ocean. Some Na'vi give suspicious or even curious glances when you pass by, making you feel a little self conscious of yourself— since you are human.

As the sun was still high and unbearably bright in the clear, blue sky, making your eyes squint a little, which was a little annoying but still nice. As you walk though, you bump into someone— or rather, a Na'vi, Roxto.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ Oh great. One of Ao'nung's goons.

There was a slight awkward silence between you two, looking at each other. Not really with disgust or anything, just something unexplainable. Nah, but you had like look up, like, look REALLY up, cause the guy's tall af.

"Sorry," You mumble dryly, about to leave. But he stands in your way, smiling slightly. Huh??

ೃ⁀➷ Looking in confusion, you question him, "What?". Roxto takes your hand in his. "Walk with me." He replies simply.

"Why-" You get cut off by him almost, literally dragging you to who knows where, without your permission. You kinda had to run, since he seems pretty fast, even though he's walking! While he leads you somewhere unknown, you get a bit of a more close up view. Narrowing your eyes, you just stay quiet the whole time, and so does Roxto.