Dinner

Adams Pov

I can't believe I would be hugging Grace, and loving it. She's looks tough and brave on the outside, but on the inside, she's a soft and shy little girl that will melt into any hug. She's perfect.

We released from the hug and just stood their, staring into each others eyes, I didn't realize how beautiful her hazel eyes were until now, crazy right?

"So I'll see you at the dinner?" She asked, already knowing the answer. Oh right, the dinner. "Yeah I'll see you there." I smiled. She returned the favor and walked down the hall. I looked back to see her gorgeous brown hair sway to the way she walks. The sunlight hitting the right spot making her hair shiny and glow. Wow, I'm really falling.

Graces Pov

After my encounter with Adam this morning, I've been off all day. That hug, something about that hug was different. It wasn't like how Charlie hugs me, that's a best friend hug, but this, it felt more powerful. I felt safe in his arms, like I'm the only girl that matter. Wow, I'm really falling for him.

Once I got home it was around 3, and the dinner was at 6:30. I had a little time to spare so I went up to my room and did my homework, then watched some tv. My aunt got home around 4:30 so that was my cue to go get ready.

I hopped in the shower and went crazy with all my soaps, I washed my hair twice and used my vanilla body wash with the matching scrub. I already shaved yesterday so I didn't have to do that today.

I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth and curled my hair. I brushed out the curls so it would be more wavy. After that, I picked out my outfit which was, a pink and black floral dress that went up to mid thigh. I paired with some nice jewelry and my Air Force Ones(outfit in pic above.)

I headed towards my vanity to do my everyday light makeup which consisted of my skincare, primer, concealer, blush, mascara, and lip gloss. I looked at myself in the mirror and did a little twirl. I felt happy with my look and topped it off with one of my fav perfumes.

I looked at the time, 5:53. They should be here any minute now, that's when I heard my aunt shout, "Gracie dear, the Banks are here." "Coming!" I shouted back and looked in the mirror one last time before skipping downstairs.

I reached downstairs and was met with Mr. Banks, Mrs. Banks, and Adam Banks. All standing in the door way talking to my mom. I walked over and I finally caught their attention. "Oh hi miss Grace, how are you!" Mrs. Banks asked kindly. "I'm doing good, how about you?" "Oh I'm doing just fine." She smiled which i returned the favor.

I always liked Mrs. Banks, she was so nice and humble, Mr. Banks on the other hand, eh he was ok, all he wants to talk about is hockey and scholarships, blah blah blah, but for the most part he's never really been rude to me, so he's ok.

That's when I looked at Adam, but instead of a glare full of hatred like I've practiced, it was a smile, a genuine smile. And he returned it? We stared at each other for a hot minute when someone cleared their throat. Then we were all seated and eating dinner. I sat right across from banks and boy, I can't believe I haven't notice this man's beauty before. Long story short, bro's handsome.

Adams Pov

My hug with Grace this morning has been on my mind ever since it happend. I was trying to figure out why I loved it so much, do I have a crush on her? Does she have a crush on me? I don't know.

When school was out I was met with my mom in the school parking lot waiting for me. "Hi sweetie! How was school?" "Oh it was fine, but I got into a little fight with McGill this morning." "Oh why?!" I didn't really want to tell her cuz she'll just tease me but I mean she's my mom and it's not like I'm gonna tell my dad.