Day with Adam

Graces Pov

It has been a couple days since me and Adams kiss and to say it was a little awkward between us was an understatement. He and his mom have been staying here until they can find a apartment for them.

Today I have practice and I was debating on asking Adam if he wanted to come. I decided I was going to so I walked up into the guest room and knocked on the door. "Come in!" He yelled. I open the door and walk in to see him lying on the bed tossing a ball up in down.

I walk over to him and lie down next to him. He catches the ball and looks at me. "Hey what's up?" He asked. "Hey I have practice today and I thought I would invite you to join us." "Oh Gracie, your team hates me, I won't talk to anyone and I'll be to tag along."

"Adam I would talk to you, plus if anyone says anything about you they'll have to fight it out with me ok?" "I know but I think I'd rather stay here, cuz I already know that Jesse kid doesn't like me and all the other probably don't like me."

"Okay if that's want you want, you don't have to, but when I get home from practice would you want to go to the mall with me?" I ask. "I would love to." He smiled. "Great see you later," I say getting up and walking out. "You too, have fun!" He yells back. I smile and close the door.

When I arrived at the rink, I walked in to see a bunch of my teammates falling on the ice and coach Bombay telling them god job?!? "I get my gear on and walk out with my stick. "Peters your late!" He yelled. "Sorry I had to take care of some family business." I replied. "Ok since you weren't here, we are acting like we are hurt to get penalty shots!" He grinned.

"So we're winning by cheating?"

"Yup, now get in line!" He blew his whistle. I rolled my eyes and lined up next to Charlie. "Is he okay?!?" I asked. "Probably not." He replied and we both laugh.

~~~~~~~~~

"Take the fall, Act hurt, get into it!!"

"Alright, you guys are ready!!" Coach yelled. I wasn't to keen on cheating our way to victory but whatever. I arrived home to see Adam in the living room watching tv. "Hey precious!" I sit down next to him. "Hey beautiful!" He smiled. I instantly got butterflies.

"Hey where are our guardians at?" I ask. "Oh they went to have a mom and aunt day." He looked just as confused as me. "Anyways, still up for the mall?" I ask. "Of course." I smiled. "Ok let me get a shower and then we'll get going." "Ok I'll be right here." He said. I smiled and went to get a shower.

~~~~~~~~~
Adams Pov

Grace went to go get in the shower but I just can't stop thinking about the kiss. I really like her, maybe even love her. It's crazy to think that a 12 year old boy would know anything about love, but I do know that I'm feeling it.

I sat there watching Full House, it has been my go-to show over the past week. I hear footsteps down the stairs and see Grace walking down with her wallet in hand(yea like she's gonna pay bro😭😭) and the most beautiful outfit ever, she looks hot.

"Hey you ready?" I ask. "Yea just one sec, imma gonna leave my aunt a note saying we went out." "Okay." I replied.

Once she was finished we put on our roller blades and headed over to the mall. Once we reached the mall we took off our skates and hid them behind a trashcan in the movie theater. I don't know why we do it, just kids in general are stupid.

We were walking through the stores and we stopped by Nike, American Eagle, Hollister, and she dragged me into lululemon. I payed for most of her stuff even though she would argue with me all the time saying that she doesn't want me to buy her anything, but I will never watch her pay, ever.

We we over the the arcade and played a bunch of games. I spotted this one game and it was a car racing game. I grab Graces hand and run over to it before anyone else can get on it. I'm pretty sure she almost tripped too.

I sit up in the sit and out in 4 quarters, I look over at Grace and she's pouting. "Why are you so pouty?" "Because I want to drive." She whined. I had and idea to I got up and picked her up and sat down in the seat with her in my lap.

I see her look down so I lift her hair and see she's blushing. I chuckled and kissed her cheek. She giggled and rested her head on my shoulder. We both put our hand on the steering wheel and I pushed the petal since she can't reach it.

We were driving like crazy, "Gracie! You drove us onto the grass!" I laugh. "I was taking a detour!!" She fired back still laughing. "Oh my god we're gonna lose!!!" "Doesn't like everyone lose at this game?!" "True." I sighed. The game ended and we decided it would be a good idea to wrapped things up with some ice cream.

"We headed towards the ice cream shop talking and laughing our heads off. I'd never think I would have this much fun with Grace about a month ago. We walked in the ice cream shop and a nice lady came to take our orders. "Hey y'all, what can I get you two!" "Uh can I please have the strawberry ice cream!" Grace said. "Great and for you sir?" "Uh yea I'll have the cookies and cream please."( love a boy with manner am I right.) "yup they'll be right out." She smiled and disappeared from the counter.

"Really you got strawberry, so basic." I laugh. "Well you one to talk, literally everyone gets cookies and cream!" She fired back. "Nu uh." "Uh huh." "Nu uh!"
"Uh huh!" "Whatever princess." I smirked. "I told you stop calling me princess!" "I know that's why I said it."

"I would let you call me princess Adam." Said Amanda Hyland, the most annoying girl in school and is always flirting with me. I look over at Grace to see she is glaring at Amanda, and tightening her squeeze on my hand. I smirked knowing she's jealous. "Hi Amanda." I said bored, cuz I am.

"Oh Adam don't be silly, you can call me princess!" She's says touching my arm. I yank my arm away and say, "Um no I'm not, I want to call my girlfriend princess." I say pointing to Grace. I see her cheeks become pick and I smile. "Oh please, you can to do so much better then that." She says pointing to herself.

I look over and Grace and saw her head down looking at the floor, that's not gonna fly with me. "No I really can't, she's the most beautiful girl I've ever saw and if you think I would leave her for you, your dreaming." I say putting my arm around Grace, she looks up at me and smiles.

Amanda just huffs and stomps away. "Here are y'all's ice creams!" "Oh thank you!" We said at the same time. I payed for are ice creams even though Grace argued with me. I was not gonna let her pay. "By the way, thank you for sticking up for me." She said with a slight smile that I go crazy for. "Your welcome, and I was telling the truth when I said that your the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on." I said.

She smiled and we walked over to our Roller blades and skated home, laughing and talking all the way...

1351 words

A/n
Hey guys thank you for the votes and comments, I really appreciate it, stay tuned for the next chapter!!!