Chapter 2

Rachel's POV :
" Woah. This room is sweet." I say.
" OH MAH GOSH! It's even got an awesome bathroom too!!" screams Ally.
Ally, Kathleen, and I are sharing a room. CJ, Jay, Todd, and Coby are sharing a room across the hall.
I hear a someone knocking on the door.
" I GOT IT!!" screams Ally. That girl's got a lot of pep in her step.
" Hey Rach, it's for you."
I walk toward Ally extending a hand with a note in it to me.
I unfold the paper.
NOTE :
Meet me at the highest balcony of the ship @ 10 pm sharp.
love, Todd <3
••••••••••••••••••••••••
" Woah. Talk about Mysterious " says Kathleen after reading it over my shoulder.
" Well. I don't even know what to wear." I say disappointingly.
" Here wear this!!" Ally says as she throws a floral print dress to me.
I run into the bathroom to put it on. It's about knee-length and very colorful. I love it.
" Thanks Ally!"
" No prob girl." says Ally.
I look at the clock and realize it's almost 9. Woah. today flew by!

By the time I was able to find the highest balcony of the ship it was exactly 10. I climb the stairs to find delicious looking food sitting like its something that belongs in a museum. Then I see Todd. Holding a bouquet of flowers with a smile from ear to ear.
" Oh my gosh. Todd, I'm speechless." I run to him and hug him. Then a violin player comes out of nowhere and starts playing music. Oh goodness. He leads me to a seat and I sit down. He takes his seat.
" Do you like it?" Todd asks
" No. I love it. " I say.
" I could never ask for anything better than this. "
Yes, we have gone on dates before but this was the best one ever. After long hours of talking , I look at my phone and realize it's 1:30 in the morning. Jeez. Time flies by. We say our goodnights and goodbyes and head to our rooms.
••••••••••••••••••••
Next Morning
" Hey! Rach! Wake up sleepy butt!" says Kathleen. " How was your date with Todd last night?" questions Kathleen.
" I felt like a princess. We ate food, talked, and he gave me flowers. I have no idea how long he has been planning this but he has got to have put tons of thought into this." I explain watching the girls facial expressions.
" Time to get up! I was thinking we could do the water slides today. OOOO and the spa!" says Ally.
" The slides and the spa are a good idea." I say as I get out of bed and begin to dress.
I put on my bathing suit with my coverup over it. I throw my hair into a messy bun and I'm ready to take on the day.
We head down the water slides and get in line. I see Todd. I instantly take off in a dead sprint to get to him. I jump into his arms.
" Todd!! I love you so much!!" I say.
He gives me a kiss on the cheek.
" I love you too Rach." We jump back in line for the slides.
After a 15 minute wait, Kathleen and I use a double-person tube and go down the slide. I scream as water splashes into my face. We race down the slide and reach the bottom.
"That was awesome!!" Yells Kathleen.
We hop out of the tube and soon later we meet Todd and Coby, then Ally, Jay, and finally CJ by himself at the bottom. We ride a few more slides.
" Okay guys, who's up for the spa?!" says Ally. All the boys groan.
" Well, you guys can go to the basketball courts while we go to the spa." says Kathleen.
The boys immediately head to the courts as we go to the spa.
" They can go sweat their butts off while we get mani-pedis." says Ally.
When we reach the spa we get chairs all next to each other.
" So Ally, how's Jay and yours relationship going? " I ask.
" It's working out fine!" Ally says.
" That's good."
The spa workers just got here and are painting my toe nails. The trip has been great so far!

Hey Guys!! It's Rachel!! So I hope you like this Chapter and the overboard chapter is coming soon. Please keep reading!