Chapter 18

Kathleen's POV:

After the show many people come up to me and Ally. "Did that hurt? Did you feel the swords?" Everyone asks me at once. "Uhh no it didn't hurt... I didn't even feel a thing. And now I'm just gonna-" I try to go through the crowd with Ally. The crowd keeps growing and me and Ally get nowhere. "Now, now, leave her alone. A magician and their assistant never give away their secrets." Mike shows up out of nowhere and pulls me and Ally away from the crowd. "Uhh thanks for that." I say once Mike has pulled us backstage. "Wait. Did he say assistant back there!? Are you his assistant!?" Ally looks at me. "What! No! No, no, no I am not his assistant. I just helped him with one trick!" I say freaking out. "But that's what I wanted to ask you." Mike turns me to look at him. "Will you be my assistant?" He asks looking me in the eye. "Uhh..."
"This is so cute!" I hear Ally taking pictures. I try to look at her but Mike won't let me move. "Uhh.... Just- let me think about it." I pull away from his grasp. "Fine. Get back to me in two days." Mike sighs handing me his card and walking away. "You should totally be his assistant!!" Ally says cheerfully. "Uhh I don't know.... I mean I would have to travel and-"
"I think he likes you too!!" Ally whispers. "Ally!?" I cover her mouth and look around to see if anyone's by us. "No! I have a boyfriend! Remember??" Ally takes a deep breath, "But-" she looks at me and then at my hand. She licks my hand, "I was trying to say, that, even if you were his assistant it's not like he would take you on dates or anything. Or show off to try and impress you." I look at Ally as I wipe my hand on my shirt. "Don't ever lick me again. Got it?" Ally laughs and we walk to our rooms.

"So what exactly did you guys go to without inviting us?" CJ asks us as soon as we open the door to our room. "Uhh what are you doing here?" I look at our room and it is a mess. "Omg it was clean when we left what did you guys do!?" Ally freaks out. "Now, now, we were just waiting for you guys to come back." Jay tries to calm Ally down. Did I ever mention that Ally was a huge clean freak? "You never answered our question." Todd says. "We went to the magic show downstairs. And we figured you guys would rather play your games then go to a magic show." I sigh starting to clean up our room. I might be a clean freak too by the way... "Oh! And guess what! Kathleen got to go on stage to do a trick!!" Ally says cheerfully. "Really? When we go to magic shows you don't usually volunteer for tricks." CJ eyes me. "Ally forced me to." I whispered to him. "And that's not even the best part!! The magician asked if she-" I cover Ally's mouth. "Excuse us for a moment." I glare at Ally and drag her into the hallway. "What's wrong?" She asks innocently. "I don't want CJ to know about that. Not until I make my decision." I say looking down. "Why?" She asks. "Because he will probably want me to do it but then get jealous because I'll spend all day with a hot guy, that's a magician."
"Wait. You said he was hot!!"
"What!? You thought he was hot too didn't you?" I eye Ally. "Well.... Maybe a little..." She looks away from me. We both laugh and walk back into our room.

"Ok we're back. And now get out of our room before you trash it more!" I glare at them. "Fine we will!" CJ laughs. "But when your done you should clean our room." Todd laughs. I slam the door after they leave and me and Ally start cleaning. After we're done cleaning we decide to check on the guys. We walk in and see Todd's gone. "Where's Todd?" Ally sits next to Jay. "He's uhh talking to Rachel.." CJ says as I sit next to him. "Rachel!? She called again?" I look at CJ. "Yea.." He says as Todd walks in. "Todd!! How's Rachel??" Ally asks. "She's on her way to South America now. But we couldn't talk much because of the service..." Todd looks down. "So uh... You guys up for another game?" Jay asks. We all nod and start playing on their playstation.

Hey it's Kathleen here! Sorry we didn't post last week. I was sort of busy I guess. Anyway hope you like my chapter and keep reading! :)