Chapter 20

Kathleen's POV:

The next day I awake to an announcement. "Attention. Ladies and gentlemen. We have arrived at South America. Please make sure you have a pass with you to get back on the boat." I hear the captain say. I look at the clock. 10:43am wow it's early. I look over at Ally and see she's still asleep. I jump out of bed and shake her. "Ally!! Ally!! Come on wake up!!" She slowly opens her eyes. "Huh...? What happened...? Where am I...?" She says half asleep still. "Ally come on! We're at South America! We can go see Rachel!!" She jumps out of bed when I say Rachel's name. "What!? Rachel!!" She quickly gets dressed and I do the same.

We hurry over to the guys cabin and burst in. "Guys!! How are you not awake yet!??" Ally shouts. "Didn't you guys hear the captain? We're at South America!!" I finish for her. They slowly open their eyes. "What...?" CJ slowly sits up rubbing his eyes. "We can see Rachel guys! Hurry up!!" I run over and hug CJ. "Rachel!?" Todd jumps out of his bed. "We can really see her??" He looks me up and down to make sure I'm not lying. "Yea! We can see her!!" Ally jumps up and down. "So hurry up!!!"
"We're giving you 5 minutes. Meet you at breakfast." I say walking out with Ally.

Ally and I walk down to breakfast. "I'm so excited to see Rachel!!" Ally says cheerfully. We get our breakfast and sit down. The guys come a couple minutes later and eat with us. "Glad to see your finally up." I smile at them. "It's not our fault you stayed in our room late last night playing video games with us." Jay yawns. Ally rolls her eyes. "Anyway, we are finding Rachel right after this right?" Todd asks. "I think we should see the captain first." I reply. "Why??" Todd stands up a little mad. "We don't even know if Rachel is there yet. So we can ask the captain to call the girl that Rachel's with and see if she is there. And if she is there he can probably tell us where she is." I explain glaring at him. "Oh....right..." He slowly sits down. We finish eating and head to the captains room.

"Come in." The captain says after I knock. We walk in and he smiles. "Ah! Kathleen! Ally! And your friends! What brings you here?"
"Well we were wondering if you could call the girl that Rachel was with and see if there in South America yet." I ask politely. "Oh you mean Veronica? Of course I'll call her! One moment." He turns around and picks up his radio. "Hello? Is Veronica there? Yes I'd like to talk to her please."
"Hello?" We hear faintly from the radio. "Hello Veronica?"
"Captain? Is that you!?"
"Yes it's me. I was wondering if you had reached South America yet?"
"We actually got here last night!" We hear her say and the captain looks at me. "Could you ask her where she is?" I whisper to him and he nods. "Where are you right now?"
"Oh where in a hotel called..... The Lost Spade."
"Thank you. Rachel's friends are on their way." He turns off the radio and looks at us. "On your way out you will get a map of South America. That hotel should be on there. But remember, I have to leave by 8pm tonight."
"Thank you captain!" I wave at him as we leave. "So, time to find Rachel right?" Todd asks. "Right." I reply.

Hey it's Kathleen! I hope you liked my chapter. Rachel and I are hoping to end this book soon. So yea keep reading till the end! :)