Chapter 5

Kathleen's POV:

"I lost again!" Rachel falls back on her bed. We've been playing old maid since its been storming. It's also a good way to just relax. "You're not very good at this game are you?" Todd laughs. "Well I'm happy that I lost, because that means that the old maid loves me the most." Rachel says and we all laugh. "Another round?" Coby asks and we start. "Which one to pick?" I'm about choose one of CJ's cards and I can't choose. "This one." I say picking a card and getting the old maid. Jay picks from me and takes a 7 of hearts. It keeps going until we finish the game and I lose. "It's ok Kathleen. It just means that the old maid loves you." Rachel tries to keep a straight face. "Umm ok?" I say confused. "Rachel your scaring her." Todd says pulling Rachel into his arms. "We still have a couple of hours before have to eat dinner, so what should we do next?" Jay asks. "What about truth or dare?" I suggest getting excited. "YES! TRUTH OR DARE!" Ally jumps up. "No." Rachel says. "Aww but why not? Please Rachel? Please please please please pleeeeaaaase?" Ally gives her puppy dog eyes. "Maybe later." Rachel gives in. "Like after dinner?!"
"Fine." Rachel sighs.

Rachel's POV:

"Ok, then we should go to the arcade again!" Kathleen suggests. "YES THE ARCADE!!" Ally shouts standing on her bed. "No." CJ, Jay, and I say at the same time. "Aww why not." Kathleen pouts. "Because you guys are way too crazy in there. How about a movie instead?" I suggest. "A horror movie." Todd adds on. "No. Absolutely not. I do not do horror movies." I say. "Well neither do I but that's what makes it scarier." Kathleen says putting a horror movie in and turning the lights off.

• • • one hour later • • •

"I hate horror movies." I say hugging Todd. "Remind me never to go into my basement alone." Kathleen stands up stretching. "That. Was. AWESOME!!" Ally shouts not even scared. "And of course Ally doesn't get scared." I mumble. "Hey Coby you ok?" Jay asks poking him. "Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me." Coby hugs his knees tighter. "Scaredy cats." Ally says sticking her tongue out at us. "Now, now, Ally, be nice." Jay says. "I think we should eat an early dinner." CJ stands up to stretch. "Where are we eating?" Jay asks. "On the top deck there's a food court. We could eat there." I say standing.

Outside its still storming badly. "I should've brought my umbrella." I say covering my head with my jacket. We go to a pizza place and get a pizza. Once we order we run under one of the tables with an umbrella. "Mm this is good pizza." CJ says. We eventually eat the whole box of pizza. "I think we should just stay up here for a while our rooms are so boring." Kathleen says and everyone agrees. "Rachel said we could do truth or dare after dinner. So let's play it out here!" Ally says excitedly. "Alright, alright, we can play it here." I sigh giving in to Ally's puppy dog eyes.

Kathleen's POV:

"Rachel you start." Ally says. "Ok, Kathleen, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to....... kiss CJ on the lips for 10 seconds." Rachel says smiling. "That's it? Well ok that's easy." I say kissing CJ. "Coby, truth or dare."
"Truth."
"Let's see a truth...." I sigh thinking. "Have you ever made a girl cry?"
".....maybe....." He says quietly. "Well whatever it's good enough for me." I say. "Umm, Jay, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I, uh, dare you to.....lick Ally's hand." Coby says. Jay licks Ally's hand. "Ok, Ally, truth or dare?"
"Dare of course."
"I dare you to kiss the floor." Jay laughs. "Ew, but fine." Ally kisses the floor. "That was disgusting. Ok, Rachel, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Oh come on. Please do a dare Rachel. Just this once." Ally begs her. "Fine. Dare." Rachel sighs. "But nothing too disgusting."
"Alright fine. I dare you to...... sit on the railing for 10 seconds."

"No. That's too dangerous guys. Especially since it's storming." I say protecting Rachel. "I agree with Kathleen." CJ says. "You always agree with Kathleen, CJ." Todd says to him. "Not always." He replies. "Oh but come on it's only 10 seconds!" Ally begs. "No" I say firmly and turn to Rachel. "Rachel you don't have to do it if you don't want to."
"Fine. 5 seconds." Ally says. "Come on Rachel, don't be a chicken. Ally even made it 5 seconds for you." Todd says looking at her. "I'll do it." Rachel says walking over to the railing in the rain. "What!? But Rachel it's dangerous!" I scream at her. "It's only 5 seconds right?" She says. "Yup. I'll count." Ally replies. Rachel turns around and sits on the railing. "One two thre- WHOA!" Ally starts counting but a wave hits the side of the boat throwing everyone on the ground. Jay slowly gets up, "Is everyo-"
"RACHEL!!!!" I scream watching her fly off the railing. She holds her hand out toward me. "AHHHH!!!" We hear Rachel scream. As she hits the water a huge wave takes her away from the boat. Away from us. I try to jump into the water after her but CJ holds me back. "B-but Rachel. She.....she's...." I start to cry and it rains harder. "Hey it's ok. You know Rachel. She'll survive. It'll be ok." CJ hugs me trying to comfort me. I see Jay trying to hold back Todd from diving in the water after her. On the other side of me Ally and Coby are frozen staring at the water.

"Excuse me. But you would go back to your rooms please. It's the safest place." A worker tells us. Do they not know that someone fell overboard?! I think CJ can tell I'm about to scream at the worker so he shush's me as we walk back down many stairs to get to our rooms.

Rachel's POV:

"Rachel you don't have to do it if you don't want to." Kathleen says to me worriedly.
"I'll do it!" I say unsure of how this will turn out. "It's only 5 seconds right?" I ask a bit scared. "Yup, I'll count." Ally replies. I walk over to the railing and start to sit on it. It is super slippery. It's not too late to turn back. No! I have to do it. I have to show Todd I'm not a chicken. I climb up and sit on the railing.
"One two thre- WOAH! " Ally starts counting but can't finish.
A huge wave crashes into the side of the boat. The impact throws me overboard.
"AHHH!! HELPPP!!!" I scream as I hit the surface. I see their faces up there. Ally and Coby are frozen, Kathleen and Todd are both being held back by CJ and Jay. I can hear Kathleen screaming my name as a wave pushes me farther away from the boat. I scream again. The water is freezing! My vision goes black. And I pass out.

Hey it's Kathleen and Rachel here!! I wrote most of the chapter because Rachel is busy, but Rachel did write her last POV. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter and please keep reading :)