Chapter 12

Kathleen's POV:

"I'm really going to miss this food once we get home." Ally says licking her ice cream. I nod waiting for her to finish. "You eat so slowly!" I complain. "No, you just eat to fast."
"Can we at least go back to our room now?" I ask standing up. "But there's still so much to do up here." Ally gives me puppy dog eyes. "What do you want to do?" I sigh sinking back into my chair. "Yay! Let's see...... Oh! We could go swimming again! I hear the pools glow at night!"
"What's up with you and swimming so much?"
"Oh! I just remembered something!" Ally jumps out of her chair. "And what did you remember?"
"They're having a party on the top deck tonight!"
"What's the party for?" I ask. "I think it's for the captain, or the ship? I can't remember."
"Are you sure we can go?" I stand up stretching. "I think so. It's for anyone that wants to come. Hang on." Ally walks over to someone washing a table. "Um excuse me! What's the party tonight for?" I barely hear her say. "It's for the anniversary of the ship. It was built 50 years ago. Anyone can come." The worker explains the party. "Ok thank you!" Ally runs back to me. "It's for the anniversary of the ship. There's gonna be cake! And dancing! And more food!" Ally shouted excitedly. "We just ate dinner! How are you still hungry?"
"I dunno. But come on! We gotta tell the guys! It's starts in 15 minutes!" Ally drags me to their room.

"Hello? Anyone here!?" Ally shouts after knocking on their door. "What do you want?" Coby sighs as he opens the door. "15 minutes. Top deck. Don't be late." Ally quickly says. "Hang on!" I grab her hand as she tries to leave. I walk past Coby into their room. "There's a party upstairs in 15 minutes. It's for the anniversary of the ship. You guys in?" I say while Ally jumps up and down. "Yea there's gonna be cake and food and dancing. Did I mention there's gonna be cake!?"
"Well if there's cake I'm in!" Jay and Todd say at the same time. "Who could say no to a party with cake?" CJ laughs. "Well don't leave me here all alone!" Coby crosses his arms. "Well let's go then." I say as Ally drags me out of the room. "Cake! Cake! Cake!" Ally cheers as we go to the top floor.

"Thank you everyone, for coming to the 50th anniversary party for my ship. The captain shouts at everyone 15 minutes later. "Now please, enjoy some food, dancing, and cake!"
"Cake!!!!!!" Ally shouts after he finishes his speech. "Ally, I think your a bit too excited for this cake." I laugh. She drags all of us into the line of people waiting for cake. "So what have you guys been doing in your room this whole time?" I ask them. "We've just been.... Talking..." Jay replies. "About what?" I ask. "Just.... Stuff." CJ says. "Uh huh." I say turning back to Ally who's jumping up and down. "We are so close to the cake now!" Ally shakes me back and forth. "Ok Ally. Just calm down." I say trying to get out of her grip. "I really don't think we should give her cake!" Todd laughs. "It would just make her more hyper!"
"No!!! I want cake though!" Ally gives us puppy dog eyes. "Next!" The person cutting the cake says. "What flavor?" She says to Ally. "Chocolate!" The girl gives Ally her piece and she jumps over to a table. "I'll have chocolate." I say and take my piece. I walk over to the table Ally's sitting at. "This cake is delicious!" I take a bite. "Wow! It really is good!" The guys join us and we talk while eating our cake. "Do you think I could get another piece?" Ally whispers to us. "Ally you don't need another piece!" I laugh. "Yea, your already super hyper!" Jay laughs with me. Ally sighs and stands up. "Now let's dance!" Ally drags Jay to where people are dancing. "Yea! Let's go dance!" I drag CJ to where Ally is. "Me and Coby are gonna go back!" Todd shouts to us as we walk away. "Ok cya!" CJ waves.

We dance for a while and decide to head back. "That was a great party!" I say yawning. "That was a great cake!!" Ally cheers. "Ok well cya tomorrow!" CJ and Jay wave as they walk in their room. Me and Ally walk in our room. "Wow! It's already 10:26! The party started at like 9:30 right?" Ally nods. "I didn't think we were gone for that long!" I fall onto my bed. "Well good night Ally." I yawn as I drift off to sleep. "Haha night!" Ally laughs.

I yawn as I open my eyes and get out of bed. "It's only 8:29!? I usually never wake up this early!" I whisper to myself. I look over at Ally and see she's still asleep. "Well no point in going to sleep again." I stretch and decide to get dressed. I was about to leave when someone knocked on the door. "Shhh!!" I quickly opened the door trying not to wake Ally up. A worker is standing outside of my door panting. "Umm....do you need something?" I ask closing the door behind me. "The captain......needs you.....in the control room." The person says taking deep breaths in between words. "The captain?" I ask surprised. "Rachel!" I gasp hoping that he might've found Rachel. I run past the worker to the control room.

Hey it's Kathleen here! Sorry I posted this late but I was kinda busy. I couldn't really think of anything to write either. But anyway hope you like my chapter and please keep reading! :)