Chapter 6

Kathleen's POV:

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!" I scream at Ally once we're outside of our doors. "Kathleen..." CJ says quietly. "AND YOU! YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND CALL RACHEL A CHICKEN WHICH MADE HER WANT TO PROVE THAT SHE WASN'T!!" I point at Todd. "I- I didn't think that she was going to fall..." Ally says looking down. "I even said it was dangerous!!! But did any of you try to stop Rachel? No! You didn't!" I shout. "And now....because of both of you....she's....Rachel's gone!!" I start to cry. "I think that's enough. They already feel bad about it." CJ comforts me putting a hand on my shoulder. "I just..... I just need some time alone." I say running upstairs to the next deck.

I get an ice cream once I get to the deck and sit in a chair. "Rachel I'm so sorry I couldn't help you." I say looking up at the sky. "I should've known you'd come to the deck that has ice cream." I jump a little and turn around to see CJ smirking. "What do you want?" I sigh turning back around. "I said I wanted to be alone."
"Look I know your mad at Ally and Todd but they were feeling guilty. Especially Todd since he couldn't save his girlfriend." CJ pulls up a chair in front of me. "How are you so calm?" I ask him. "Aren't you worried about Rachel? She might be dead!" I start getting tears in my eyes. "Of course I'm worried. But you and Rachel have been friends since, well I don't know. But the point is you've been friends with Rachel for way longer than I have. You're best friends and you tell each other everything! I would be more worried if you weren't worried about Rachel." CJ says taking my ice cream.

"Hey! That's my ice cream!" I say trying to get it back. "What flavor is it?" He holds my ice cream higher, making it harder for me to reach it. "It's Mackinac Island Fudge."
"Can I have a bite?"
"No! It's mine!" CJ takes a bite anyway and I pout. "Haha you can have it back now." He says giving back to me and I take a bite. "Feel a little better now?" CJ looks at me. "...yeah....thanks." I say smiling a bit. "Hey, that's what boyfriends are for, right?"
"Whatever." I say giving him a light punch on the arm. "And that's what I get for trying to cheer her up. Horrible isn't it?" CJ talks to himself. "Oh whatever." I say laughing. "But we need to start searching for Rachel. Or we need to tell the workers. Or we can-"
"Here's an idea, how about you go apologize first?" CJ says pulling me back to our rooms.

"We're back!" CJ says walking into the girls room. When I walk in I see Jay sitting next to Ally who looks like she's about to cry, Todd is looking at the floor and Coby is curled up in a ball. I sit down on my bed and CJ sits next to me. "I'm- I'm sorry Ally, Todd, for making you feel worse about Rachel. I know you didn't mean for it to happen. I take back what I said." I say looking at my feet. "It's ok. I already know it's my fault for making her do the dare. I was being really dumb, I should've known something bad would've happened." Ally says getting tears in her eyes. "Ally..." I start to say.

"No it was my fault for calling her a chicken. If I didn't call her that she wouldn't have felt like she had to do it." Todd says sadly. "How about we go to bed and worry about who's fault it is tomorrow? It is already 11:30." Jay stands up. "I'm going to tell the workers." I say standing up. "I'll go with you." Todd stands up. "No, I'll go with Kathleen." CJ also stands glaring at Todd. "But Rachel's my girlfriend. And she is the one that fell overboard."
"Yea but it's my girlfriend that's going to tell them."
"You know, I can go alone!" I shout over them. "No. You could get lost, and it's dark." CJ says firmly. "I'm not- You know what? I don't feel like dealing with this right now." I sigh. "Ally come on." I leave dragging Ally with me.

Hey it's Kathleen. So this chapter might suck because I couldn't think of anything good..... But anyway, thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you like our story :)