why so good?

Read the chapter and give me your reviews through comments.

Enjoy the chapter.. :)

"What the hell, isha shutt your damn alarm down! What, are you deaf?"

"Reesha, stop screaming so early in the morning!"

But then I just realized my alarm was actually really loud. I picked my iPhone to check the time. It was..

"Shittt!! 1:00pm, reesha wake up we are too late."

I snatched the comfortor. Switched on all the lights. Switched off all the fans and Air conditioner, just to wake her up.

I went to the washroom. Brushed my teeth. Changed my night suit and,
In a hurry i rushed outside my room.

Where i saw Fahad coming out of his room in black T-shirt.

I honestly paused for some seconds, to check him out!.

Ohh myy Godd.. Fahad was all wet. Maybe he just came out of shower. Water was dripping over, from his hair to his face and to his sexy shoulders. And he was drying his hair with a towel.

When he saw me.

"Good morning Isha!"

Damn his voice is breath taking.

"Hi! Good morning. So you just woke upp? I mean obviously you must be tired. You slept late last night."

"Hahaha" he giggled a bit.
"Come there's breakfast for you downstairs."

He did not answer my question. He should know that its okay to wake up late. When you already sleep late at night.

"Its my home, i know I'll get my breakfast when ever i wake up."

"haha I am sorry! Yes its your home"

We both walk down the stairs towards the kitchen. When he says to my mom,

"Aunty i am quite fresh now should i go to check the jewelry orders now?"

While this conversation i sit at the dining table and take the waffles and the strawberry truffle.

"Ooh my bacha, you are an angel! I am sorry for all this burden on you. You should probably rest. You woke up at 9am and you already slept late at-

"Shhh you don't have to mention. Just tell me anything i could do for you."

"Thats so sweet of you, then Beta please go check the orders!

"Omg mom this breakfast is delicious!" I interrupted.

"Yes it is! Today Fahad did not let me enter the kitchen in the morning and made breakfast for everyone."

Fahad smiled and left for the work he was told to do.

"I just love this boy" mom said. When he left.

So fahad did not answer my question because he did not just wake up. But he was up since early morning!.
He did not answer because he did not wanted me to feel stupid?.
I don't know.
But if he would have really mentioned that i slept late and i woke up early, would have shown that, he is a show off. But he did not!
Hmmmm...

I finished my breakfast. Went upstairs to my room to get ready. Reesh was almost ready. We both had to go shopping with mom and maha today, for Maha's bridal dress.
I wore my black T-shirt And blue jeans.(my today's look is displayed at the beginning of the chapter. Take a look!)

I helped my mom with the chores then, After an hour we completed our chores and finally had to leave for shopping now.

I went outside in the parking lot to see the driver. But he was no where to be seen.