YOURS <3

Sorry to keep you waiting guys andd pleasee Forgive me if i update the coming chapters slow. Because I'm a bit busy with my studies these days
But I'll try my best, not to disappoint you guys!!

Enjoyyy :*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

"Ishaaaa!!"
Reesha came running in my bedroom. And hugged me tight.

"Hi reesh, and thankyou for not being here when i needed you." I said sarcastically.

"Oh puhlease!! Cut the drama. you know i didn't know about anything. Thankyou for calling me and telling me what happend." Then she used sarcasm.

I rolled my eyes.

And hugged her again.

"Strange!" I said.

"What?"

"I missed you!"

"Strange right! Bitch." She slapped me.

No big deal, we do it all the time.

"Now sit, and tell me, what happend when i wasn't around." Reesha sat on the bed and asked me.

"Ohhh don't ask yaar. There was so much to tell. But then there was Fahad to solve all the problems and now even he is away, you know what reesh?"

"What?"

Then i told my best friend every little detail which bothered me. I told her about Sarah. She haven't met her yet. About zain and Sarah. I told her everything about Fahad. I showed her his picture. I told her about Zain and i being caught in the dreamworld. Then fahad coming to my rescue. And finally daddy's stupid deduction about me and zain.

We talked for almost 2 hours. Trust me time flies when she's around.

"Damn!! What now???" Reesha seemed concerned.

"What are you here for? Help me out!"

I was worried. But somewhere, i believed somehow Fahad's going to come to the day's rescue. And I'll be his, only.

But how?? Is the question.

"Babo, i think you should go talk to your dad?" Reesha suggested.

"No way! Think of something else!"

Then someone knocked the door.

"Come in!"

Zain came inside. The person whom i did not wanted to see right now.

"Hi isha! What's up?" He asked and threw himself on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What do you mean? I come to your room everyday. You never questioned me this way ishaa." He raised his eyebrow.

I tried to ignore him.

But i don't know why, but i was hating zain for the moment.
It's not his fault. It's just I'm in love with Fahad.

After a while i asked zain,

"Zain, did baba see you coming inside my room?"

"Umm hmm yes. He was quite happy. Strange. He was about to strangle me that day. And now he smiled at me. A different smile."

Just as he finished what he had to say. My heart began to sore. I sat on the bed. Covering my face with my palm. Suddenly tears filled in my eyes. I didn't wanted to cry before Zain. But trying not to cry made me feel even worse.