You are mine.

Dear readers, i know the last chapter wasn't that interesting but it was important. So now here's your newest chapter enjoy....
Unedited version
.
.

There is a complete chaos at my place right now. Everyone is packing their bags for the night stay at the picnic.

We had a farm house at palm village. So we were going there.

My dad is a big millionaire. And thank god he loves to spend. Maha is beloved to all of us, so dad wants to make her wedding days memorable for everyone.

I too packed my bag and helped mom pack her bag too because she was still not perfectly alright.

I was here in mama's bedroom.
When mama received a call. It was from fahad.

Mom while talking on the phone says,
"Alhamdulillah! ... how are you?.. great.... ohhhh.... so... you are not coming?..... ok... no it's ok.
Take care.. Allah hafiz.

Mama's conversation made it pretty clear that he is not coming.

I dont know but it really hurts. Because i promised myself that this will be an end to our friendship.

"So, mom, Fahad is not coming? Right?"

"No, he said, he tried. But there is something very important he has to do."

"Fine."

"Its okay babo!" Mom said in a teasing gesture.

"Mom please i don't care. I tried my best. Now there's nothing that can be done. And please don't call me that."

I finished mom's packing. And went to keep all the bags in the car. We had to leave in no time. I was all ready.

(Alisha's look is displayed above, ignore her face expression its because she was angry on fahad)

I sat in the car. Waiting for everybody to sit in the car as well. So that we can leave early.

i did not even smile once since i heard he wasn't coming. How can he be such a goof. just because i danced with someone doesn't mean, he would react this way. I mean this guy is crazy.

It was a long way. Until we reach there i listened to songs on my ipod, to cheer my mood up.

We were about to reach the farm. When my stomach started roaring inside. I realised i hadn't eaten since morining. But i didn't even want to eat anything because i was angry on fahad.

We reached safely to the farm. I cane inside and i saw this place really well cleaned up. And the arrangements for the stay were fantastic.
We had a double floor hut. There were total 9 bedrooms here. And a big lounge and a kitchen. a beautiful big grassy area in the front yard. And three big swimming pools in the backyard.

I finally had a smile on my face when i saw the swings in the front yard. I loved these swings since i was 7.

I kept my bag in the room ,prepared for me and rushed to the swings.

I was swinging and listening to songs. When i saw reesha coming towards me.

"Heya, ishoo, see i made it. I asked sameer to bring me here."

"You brought sameer with you?"

"I guess, that's what i said right now, are you cross with sameer."

"No way! I don't blame sameer for anything. He was trying to make fahad feel possessive about me. He's my best friend."

"Yeah right. By the way, Fahad looks extremely hot in white t-shirt."

"What! Fahad is here?"

"Obviously, you didn't see him? He was here since early morning with zain. Making preparations for today."