𝟎𝟎𝟏, i look good as fuck

"you apologised to ash yet?" dd asked as he sat at the table next to his little brother

"the fuck i gotta say sorry for?" notti replied, mugging the boy next to him. just as dd was about to speak, ddot came walking into the kitchen.

he decided on staying the night as he couldn't be bothered to walk home after hanging out with his friends. he felt bad for ashlyn, she would normally stay the night aswell but notti made her feel like she had to leave.

he was bummy for that.

"what y'all talking bout?" ddot asked as he pulled the cap off his bottle of water. he took a big sip before sitting down across from the brothers.

"notti saying sorry to ash." dd said rolling his eyes. notti sighed again before speaking.

"i ain't got shit to apologise for." dd and ddot both groaned and rolled their eyes at the boys answer.

"nah bro, i'm gonna be real with you for a minute," ddot said whilst sitting upright in her seat. "ash like a sister to me ight? and you my fucking brother, but you was dead wrong last night. ion even know what the fuck went wrong with y'all but making her feel like she had to go home ain't right. you gotta fix up" ddot sighed and dd just hummed, agreeing with him. notti put his head down and took another bite out of his toast.

"why do you both act like i'm the only one who says shit?" notti said after 30 seconds of pure silence.

"we don't. if ash said some real crazy shit we'd tell her to fix up, but telling you to shut up is not bad compared to what y'all have said to eachother before," ddot said before standing up and pulling his hoodie over his head. "i'm heading out y'all."

"safety my heart!" dd said, whilst notti just sat there in silence. he knew deep down that what he had said the previous night was actually mean, but his pride wouldn't allow him to back down and actually say sorry.

after all, it's not like he would mean it if he did say it.

GANG & NOTTI.

DD🥷🏽
block party
who coming?