𝟎𝟎𝟒, get the fuck outside

ashlyn had been mad as fuck to past couple of days for no real reason

ashlyn had been mad as fuck to past couple of days for no real reason. notti had been pissing her off, just for existing. he was fine as fuck, but so damn rude? like what a waste.

she was currently sat in ddots bedroom with a blunt in her hand, and music playing faintly in the background. she knew dd and notti were going to join them so she wanted to make sure she was so high that she would even be physically able to speak.

"nah twin, you going crazy with that blunt though," ddot said worried, as ash took another drag. she hadn't stopped smoking since she'd come to his house, and he was beginning to actually get concerned. "chilllll..." he dragged out.

ashlyn laughed at his tone, and passed the blunt back to him. she knew if she got too faded ddot would just call jordan to come pick her up, so she made sure to not let herself go too far.

she heard a knock at the door, and watched as ddot left the room to go answer it. returning quickly, but this time with dd and notti. she said hey to dd and just mugged notti.

she hadn't spoke to him properly since they was all at the studio, because she hated the fact he "won" their little argument. she knew he would use it against her, and the fact she still had his sweater at home.

"i'm hungry dotttt, whatchu got to eat?" ash dragged out, making dd laugh. whenever ash was high, she was the first to get munchies.

"you know where the kitchen is, go look biggie.." ddot replied jokingly, mugging the girl across the room. she mugged him back and groaned. she pushed herself up off of the bed, and slowly walked herself to his kitchen. she'd smoked so much, she felt so damn heavy, so every step felt like it was taking forever.

"go help her bro..!" ddot shouted to notti, who was stood closest to her. notti rolled his eyes and smacked his teeth at him, then wrapped his arm around ash's waist.

notti helped ashlyn sit down, whilst her just looked through the cupboards for anything she would like. he kept pulling things out, showing them to her, whilst she would just shake her head at whatever he was grabbing.

"c'mon notti, you knowwww i ain't like those.." she whined, pulling a face at everything she was looking at.

"so watchu want then? you being mad picky bruh." notti replied, slowly losing his patience with her. he came round to smoke, now he was playing chef with ash.

"check his fridge or some... oouuu i want chickennn..!" she said, catching notti off guard. he slightly smiled at her then rolled his eyes.

"man, we just gon order it. i'm not cooking shit." he pulled his phone out of his pocket, clicked on door dash and passed ash the phone. he held back at a laugh once he saw her grab the phone with both hands, as if it were going to run away, and slowly scrolled the app.

"i ain't gon lie, i can't see shitttt..." she giggled, which made notti smile. ash had a pretty ass voice, it was one of them many things notti liked about her.