𝟎𝟏𝟎, you never change

"nahhh, look at shorty's ass!" ddot said excitedly, smacking notti's chest as he jumped around

the pair were currently stood by a wall, waiting for the rest of the sugarhill boys to arrive so they could start filming their music video. obviously, when there was a video being filmed, a bunch of random girls would turn up so they could get their five minutes of fame.

notti never really cared for any of them, as he thought they were all hoes. plus, he'd always been with ashlyn whilst filming videos that involved girls, so he wouldn't go near them out of respect for ash.

he took another sip of his drink, whilst looking around at everyone who was currently there. he'd told jordan to bring ashlyn with him, but neither of the siblings were yet to turn up.

"hey! i was wondering if you know anywhere around here i could get i drink?" a girl asked, smiling as she looked up at notti.

she wasn't short — probably like 5'6 — with her silk pressed hair in a half up half down style. she was pretty, notti would give her that. he eyed the girls outfit, approving of the off white x jordan 4's she had on.

"i can walk you to the deli, if you want?" notti replied, slightly licking his lips. he saw ddot smirking next to him, but notti decided to ignore him. "what's ya' name, shorty?"

"sasha." she smiled again, taking in the boys looks once again. he fineeee — she thought to herself.

"notti," he nodded at her, before putting his phone into his pocket. "ight, just walk with me."

the pair walked side by side, talking about random stuff so they could get to know each other more. notti lowkey felt bad, he could tell she liked him more than he liked her but, the games the game.

they picked out their drinks and walked to the cashier to check out. notti dapped up the worker once he saw it was jt working. he bagged up the pairs snacks, and notti was quick to pay for them both.

he was never going to let a female pay, ever. his ego was wayyy to big for that.

just as notti was saying bye to jt, the bell rang, signalling someone was coming in.

"oh, hey jt!" ashlyn said, completely ignoring notti's presence. jordan walked in behind her, shaking his head once he saw the younger boy.

"ahh, my favourite siblings!" jt joked, earning a playful mug from notti. "i ain't seen you in a while aj."

"i don't be outside no moreee.." she replied laughing, walking further into the store towards the refrigerators.

notti dapped up jt one last time, and quickly walked out of the deli. he knew jordan was going to be on his ass about this.

 he knew jordan was going to be on his ass about this