𝟎𝟎𝟓, he want you for real

ashlyn woke up a few hours later, to ddot slightly shaking her arm

ashlyn woke up a few hours later, to ddot slightly shaking her arm. he was saying something to her, but her mind was still too tired to comprehend. she blinked a few times, then pushed herself up, her back now pressed against the headboard.

"jordan and raya are outside," ddot said quietly, slowly losing his patience with repeating himself. "you gotta go bruhhh."

ashlyn groaned in response, too exhausted to even leave the bed. she had accidentally fallen asleep after eating, whilst she waited for the boys to get back. she had no idea what time it was, if they were okay, nothing.

she felt dd pull the covers from onto of her, making her groan again. she finally pulled herself out of bed, grabbed her charger and walked over ddot.

"you a bitch, bye." she said jokingly, pulling him into a hug. she then walked over to dd and did the same thing, purposely walking past notti, and walked out of ddots bedroom. ddot followed behind, walking her to the car and said goodbye again.

she got into the backseat of her brothers car and sighed, he looked pissed for some reason.

"you stink," jordan said, making ash pull a face at him.

"no hello, how are you? nothing?" ash replied, mugging the older boy. "it be your own people.."

"no like for real, you stink of weed bruh."

"you do though, aj. how much you smoke?" soraya asked, she naturally had such motherly instincts over the girl.

"not that much yall, chill..." she replied, pulling her phone out of her pocket to see a message from notti.

"have you eaten?" jordan asked, looking through the mirror to look at her.

"yeah, we got wingstop." she said, noticing jordan automatically pull a confused look. "what..?"

"who bought it? cause i know ddots fat ass is not spending his money on other people's food. and dd never buys anyone shit.."

"notti.." she said quietly, already knowing the pair were going to tease her.

"awhhhh" soraya said almost instantly. "that's mad cute, he want you for real"

ash threw her water bottle at her as jordan just laughed. they pulled up outside the house to see their moms car in the drive.

ashlyn automatically felt the whole vibe in the car change. none of them liked their mom, she was never really home but when she was she made their lives miserable.

"go in and get a bag of shit you need," jordan said, opening the car door. "ray can we spend the night at yours, baby?" soraya nodded at the boy, then also got out of the car.

the three walked up to the front door, slowly unlocking it and walking in. ash began walking to her bedroom, only to be stopped by her mom standing in her way.