𝟎𝟎𝟐, what did i do, ethan?

the group had been at the party for around two hours, but notti hadn't moved from the spot on the couch he'd been sat in since he got his first drink

the group had been at the party for around two hours, but notti hadn't moved from the spot on the couch he'd been sat in since he got his first drink. he was over the party before he'd even left his house, so being there was draining any last bit of energy out of him.

he sat far into the back of couch, his legs slightly spread whilst he played with the ring on his middle finger. he was so invested in the way his ring was moving he'd failed to realise someone was sat right next to him. they were sat so close they may aswell of sat on the boys lap.

he turned his head after he heard the person slightly cough, announcing their presence. notti rolled his eyes after realising who it was, ashlyn.

he started to stand up in attempt to walk away from the girl but she held onto his wrist, pulling him back down.

"sittt.." ash said with her voice slurred. the girl could barely sit upright, making notti even more annoyed before she could even say anything else.

"whatchu want bro?" he asked, rolling his eyes again.

ashlyn just hummed at the boys question, she was so drunk she couldn't even work out how to speak properly.

"whatchu taken?" notti asked, scrunching his eyebrows at the girls state. they all arrived together, which made notti confused as to how she'd drank so much in the short amount of time they were there.

"i ain't taken nun!" she said giggling at him. notti shifted in his seat, trying to move away from the girl.

"ight i'm getting another drink, stay right fucking there." he said once he'd stood up, he waited for ash to atleast nod at what he'd told her to do.

he quickly ran to the kitchen, trying to find literally anyone that could help him sober ash up. once he made his way there, he saw ddot talking to some random girl making notti mug him.

he put his hand on ddots shoulder and pulled him away from his conversation.

"yo, what the fuck?" ddot said pulling away from the boys grip.

"ash is a fucking mess bro," notti said wiping his face with his hands. "you gotta make her fix up." he begged.

"nah that's all you bro!" ddot said laughing, "you found aj drunk, you gotta look after her." he said shrugging, before turning back to the girl and apologising. notti groaned in annoyance and quickly poured himself more henny, before making his way back to couch he'd left ash at.

he checked his pocket to make sure he still had his weed and a lighter before looking back up to see ash and an ugly ass nigga talking.

"yo, ashlyn!" notti shouted from behind the couch.

ashlyn turned her whole body around to see notti calling her over, she mugged him and turned back to the boy. notti sighed before walking infront of the conversation and hitting the guys shoulder.