Chapter - 7 Test

Rain made Sky sit at a table. He went inside and came back after 20 mins with a huge bag of snacks.

Sky - Rain, what the hell?

Rain - What? This is for one week. Not for one day.

Sky - Did you buy that thing?

Rain - Yes, now let's go home.

Sky and Rain went to Sky's condo since most of the study materials are with Sky.

Rain dropped all the snacks from the carry bag and picked up a small cover.

Sky - What is that?

Rain - The thing you need to do now.

Sky - What if I am really Pregnant?

Rain - It's good. I and P'Phayu will become his godparents.

Sky - What if I am not?

Rain - Too good, we can enjoy our life as usual with our boyfriends.

Sky - What if P'Phai doesn't want to have a kid?

Rain - Then I will kick him and make him accept.

Sky - Rain

Rain - What? We don't even know what the results are? Why are you stressing about the future? Do the test first, later we will decide what to do. Okay?

Sky - Give me the kit

Rain - Here take them all.

Sky - Rain are you crazy? You bought fifteen kits?

Rain - yes what if they are wrong? What if they are not functioning properly? Also these are of different brands. So it won't be an issue.

Sky - Stupid

Rain - Curse me later. We don't have enough time. P'Phai and P'Phayu will be back anytime soon.

Sky went to his room and took the pregnancy test and came back.

Rain - What's the result?

Sky - I don't know. It will take at least ten minutes to get the result.

Rain - Okay, till then let's store these snacks in your kitchen.

Rain and Sky started storing the snacks. A few of them needed to be stored in the fridge. It took almost 8 minutes for them to store all the snacks.

Rain - done

Sky - Two more minutes

Rain - Sky, calm down, nothing will happen. I am with you no matter what the results are okay?

Sky - Thank you my friend.

Rain - It's time let's go and face this together.

Sky and rain walked hand in hand towards the bed room. Sky went inside the washroom and locked the door. Rain was waiting for his bestfriend to come out and reveal the results.

Rain - Sky, what happened? Open the door. I am worried about you.

Sky took a deep breath and opened the door.

Rain - what happened? What's the result?

Sky took Rain inside and made him stand opposite to the wall where the kits are placed. Rain took a look at the kits.

Rain - Thirteen kits are having two lines and two kits are having not showing it properly. What does that mean?

Sky - Rain, I am pregnant. I am pregnant with P'Phai's kid.

Rain - Really? Am I going to have a nephew? No I want a niece?

Sky - Shut up, I am not sure who it is. But it's better if we get a doctor's report before informing it to anyone.

Rain - You don't even want to tell P'Phai?

Sky - No, not now. Not till I am 100% sure.

Rain - Good,then let's go to the hospital first then.

Sky - Not now, P'Phai and P'Phayu will return in sometime. We will make some excuses tomorrow and then go to the check up.

Rain - Fine. Then let's hide this kits before they comeback.

Sky - Yes, I will hide them. You can go and start working on the assignments. If P'Phayu comes and sees that we not even started our assignments. He will scold us.

Rain - Yes, you are right. I will go now. Be careful okay.

Sky took a few minutes looking at the first kit he took. It was the first one which told him that he was pregnant. He felt over whelmed. He wanted to tell his Phi. He wanted to see his reaction when he knows that they are reason for this tiny seed which is growing inside him.

Phayu and Phai came back after sometime with dinner.

Phayu - Hi Baby

Rain - P'Phayu you are back. Can you help me with this? I am not able to understand.

Phayu went towards the table where sky and rain were working while Phai placed the dinner on the counter top and went to his baby.

Phai went and hugged Sky from back and took a sniff of his scent. Sky gave a smile to Phai.

After sometime they had the dinner and went back to sleep at their respective rooms.

Phayu - Rain is there something you are hiding?

Rain - what do you mean P'Phayu?

Phayu - I feel like you are having special energy. Does shopping snacks made you so energetic?

Rain - I don't know what Phi is talking about. Yeah Phi here is your card. I am keeping it inside your wallet.

Phayu - Okay, let's fresh up and go to sleep.

On the other hand Phai and Sky snuggled into eachother and slept. Phai was sleeping peacefully while Sky was over whelmed, excited, stressed and happy. He was waiting for tomorrow to come so that he can confirm his pregnancy and give good news to his phi.

Sky slept late because of all the feelings he was having. But was awake feeling naseous early in the morning. Phai was startled and woke up seeing Sky running into the bathroom early in the morning.

Phai - Sky are you okay? Do you want me to come inside?

Sky - No Phi. Please stay there. I will be back in a minute or two.

Phai was confused but he went and grabbed a water bottle before Sky was back from the washroom.

Phai - Are you okay?

Sky - Yes Phi, I am fine.

Phai - I think we need to see a doctor. You are not yourself.

Sky - Don't worry Phi. We had lots of snacks yesterday because of which I may have vomited everything. It's fine.

Phai - Are you sure?

Sky - Yes Phi. By the way I forgot to tell you Phi.

Phai - What is it ?

Sky - I am going to Dad's house today.

Phai - You don't have classes?

Sky - I am taking leave Phi. It's been so many days since I spent time with Dad and Pa. They also complained at the anniversary party.

Phai - Fine as you wish. Get ready I will drop you there.

Sky - No P'Phai, dad will send his car later.

Phai - Sky are you hiding something from me?

Sky - What are you talking about Phi? I am just going to visit my parents. It's good if we stay a bit far for sometime so that we will have time to miss each other.

Phai - Fine, as you wish. But you know you can talk to me about anything right?

Sky nodded his head and took the water bottle from Phai's hand.