Chapter - 21 Back to Thailand

Phayu and Rain came to Sky's room after the call with Phai.

Phayu - how can I help you?

Phayu asked as he opened the door. As soon as he opened the door Phayu started laughing looking at Phai who acts like a beast is now rolled up in a blanket.

Rain - Why are you laughing Phi?

Phayu signalled Rain to look at Phai. He saw the dog which was on the bed and was staring at Phai. Rain who was obsessed with cute things and beings went ahead and held the dog in his hands and rocked it with his hands.

Phayu - No wonder you acted like the whole world is collapsing.

Phai - Shut up. It's not funny.

Phayu - For real Phai, see it's so small,how can you be afraid of it? See it's so cute...

Saying that Phayu took the dog from Rain's hands, cooed it and bought it near Phai.

Phai - Phayu don't even try to do it. Phayu... Stop... Stop...it...

Phai started running around the room followed by Phayu and Nong fu. Sky heard Phai's voice and came to look at him as he was afraid both the dog and Phai might get hurt. But seeing Phayu and Phai running all around the room with the dog made Sky laugh out loud. The dog was woofing as Phayu ran along with it. Phai saw Sky and took him as shield. Phayu stopped when he saw Phai hiding behind Sky.

Phayu let the dog down on the bed and went to hug Sky. Sky also hugged him back. Phai moved from behind Sky and stood beside him.

Phayu - I am sorry for everything.

Sky - it's not your fault Phi.

Rain was standing as he was tensed Sky will scold him and ignore him. Sky saw Rain fidgeting and went to him. Sky took Rain's hand into his and made him sit on the bed.

Rain - I am sorry Sky, I didn't mean to sell you out. But P'Phayu and others ganged up on me. I didn't even tell when P'Phayu said he will donate all my shoe collection. I promise.

Sky - Rain, calm down. It's okay I know you. You won't sell me out. I am glad you came here. I am happy to see you again.

Rain - Really??? I love you... I love you so much...

Phai - Hey he is mine.

Sky and Rain - Shut up P'Phai

Phayu laughed at his cousin who was ganged up by two best friends. Which resulted in Phai pouting.

Phai - I had doubt for so many years.

Phayu - What is it?

Phai - How did these two become best friends? Because Rain doesn't stop talking while it's hard to make Sky talk. Rain is excited about everything while Sky doesn't care about anything. These two are like opposite poles. How were they attracted to each other and resulted in best friends ?

Phayu - Exactly Rain is easy to be approached like a bear but Sky is very hard to approach like a turtle. How did you guys end up being friends???

Phai - I was close with Sky because he was Uncle Lian's son who was a family friend. You were close with Rain because Uncle Leo and Fiat where staying with you guys when Rain was born. But how did you two meet?

Rain and Sky laughed at each other and then looked at their Phi's. Phayu and Phai came towards them and sat beside them. The dog climbed up into Sky's lap and looked at him with doey eyes as if asking him to tell her also.

Sky - I found this lost rabbit crying to himself because he couldn't draw anything and was scolded by someone on my first day of school while I was trying to find a place with peace.