CHAPTER 1

Author Pov:

Someone is taking her beauty sleep in her bedroom. I think we should not disturb her but we have to she is getting late for her university.

Y/n Pov:

I was taking my precious beauty sleep. But someone or should say something disturb me. Ring...Ring...Ring...and it's my alarm. It's 8 in morning and I am getting late for my university. I went to bathroom and took a very quick shower. I wore a plane black poloneck top blue jeans it's cold out side so I take my black coat. It's looking very pretty and after that my favorite lucky bracelet which my mother gifted me when I was 10. Just thinking about that I teared up. I will never  forget that day and that incident.

I am standing in front of my dressing table and my phone started ringing. It's my one and only friend. She understands me and support me in my every decision. I love her and I can do anything for her. I am not a lesbian. I love her as a friend. She knows everything about me.

I pick up her call "hey, where are you? we are getting late for exam. Are you coming or not? Hey are you listening?" " chill dude I am on my way just few more minutes. Okay bye." I hung up. I take my bag. I wear my bracelet, wear my white shoes and lock the door tightly.

I live in a not so big and luxurious apartment. It has one small kitchen, bedroom, living room and one guest bedroom. University is not so far from my apartment just 10 minute wakjng distance. On my way, I see a hot dog stall I didn't eat my breakfast so why not eating a hot dog. I check the time there is still. So I take one hot dog.

I was unwrapping my hot dog and walking. But I bumped in someone. I look up and there is man no a very handsome and beautiful man. Everything stopped around me just he and me. He is bulky and of course taller then me. He have piercing on his eyes and lips. His lips pink and plumpy I just want to kiss them. His cute nose and fair skin like snow.Now, I look at his eyes. His dark brown doe eyes. I think they want to stop me and tell me something desperately.

Shit, what I am thinking I am getting late for university also he didn't say anything. " uhmmm...sorry." he blink his doe dark brown eyes. I think i am in love with his eyes. Is it love? Y/n come back from your Fantasy land. "Beautiful." He whisper but clearly hear it but I pretend  not to. I didn't notice before but there are some men with him. I pass by them.