CHAPTER 7

Author Pov:

In message

??:Did you reach home safely?
Yn:Who are you?
??:Oh, sorry it's me jungkook.
Yn: okay it's you. You just scared me and yeah I reached home safely thanks for your concern:)
Jk: it's alright okay so....good night sweet dreams;)
Yn: same to you.

Then she put her phone back on it's place. A smile appear on her face just thinking about jungkook that how sweet and gentleman he is. She know she is engaged but she can't stop herself from thinking about him. He is a man every woman want.she should think about her fiance but to her bad she don't know anything about him. Now, she just want to take a good sleep and relax from her life.

After a week :

Now yn and jungkook become a very good friend. She love spending time with him. She some time think that he is the one she want but can't get. She don't know if jungkook likes her or not but one thing is confirmed that she fell for him. She know it's wrong but can't control herself.

One day they both were eating ice cream and as always yn was eating like a 4 year old kid. Jungkook was sitting beside her he noticed that some ice-cream was on her lips and move move forward to clean it. Yn saw him and widened her eyes he move his thumb on her lips and clean the ice cream after that they both sat in an awkward silence finish there desert.

Now she is in her room debating her self that she should confess about her feelings or not. What if he said no? And how should I handle my father? What if my father knows? What if jngkook break our friendship? What if he yell at me or worse smack me? She is thinking about all the possibilities.

Then her phone buzz she look at the caller id and a smile come to her lips. She is thinking about the person and that person call her. She clear her throat and pick up the call.

On call:

Yn: hello
Jk: hey, are you busy or something?
Yn: no I am free.
Jk: so can we meet? I want to talk to you.
Yn: okay at 5 han river.
Jk: hmm...okay bye
Yn: bye.

He hang up the call and she look at clock it's 1 so she have 4 hours. She is very excited to meet him. She take a bath and wear normal night dress and went down stairs and did her lunch. She look at the clock and it reads 2. she thought to take a nap. She went to her bed and drifted to her dream land.