CHAPTER 5

Yn pov:

After two days: After noon

I was eating my lunch then I get a message from eun-haa.

In message :

Eun-haa: hey babes, what's up?

Me: nothing. just eating lunch.

Eunhaa: where are you from two day you didn't even message me or call me?

Me: lock in hell. What else can you except from my father?

Eun-haa: don't worry dude everything will be fine ;)

Me: Yaya....I know that.

Eun-haa: so are you free today? Can we catch up and have some fun?

Me: yeah. Sure at 4 our favorite cafe.

Eun-haa: okay see you then<3
Seen

I put my phone back. I take my plate, put it in sink and wash it." Don't do it mam, We will clean it." One of maid said to me." It's okay, its my one plate only I can wash it." I look at her and smile." Okay mam." She said and left to do her other work.

I went to my room and chose simple yet elegant outfit.

(Note: After some debate in my mind. I thought of adding pics also.)

I did my skincare because I am not a big fan of make up. I look at the wall clock in my room and 3:27 then I take my leave. I went to my father's room and knock three times. Then I hear a rude 'come in'. I went in bow to my father he look at me.

"Are you going some where?" He asked "yes father, I am going to meet Eun-haa."
I said looking down "okay but come before 8."He signal with his hand to leave and again focus on his work. I quietly left the room with making any noise.

I come out of my father's house and call Eun-haa.

On call:

Me: hello, where are you?

Eun-haa: hey, I am getting ready wait for me with our usual order I will come there.

Me: okay, come fast.
Hang up

I reach at our favorite cafe. I went in and order one cold coffee and one espresso. I wait for my order at counter. And 10 minutes I get it "thank you." I said and turn around. And I bump into someone. My cold coffee fall on white shirt.

"I am sorry....It was unintentionally, I am so sorry sir." He is a man in his 30s and by his look I can say that he is not gonna forgive me easily. "YOUR WON'T FIX IT. My shirt I wear it first time today." I put my order on counter and bow in front of him and by the time all the public looking at us whispering things. "I will pay for it, sir." I put my hand in in my purse." You rich bitch, what you think of yourself that you can buy anything. I won't forgive you." He said"But you were the first one talking about the value of your shirt that's why I think about compensating with money." I defend my self.

Now, I am holding pool of tears in my eyes." Now you are saying I am at fault-" He raise his hand to slap me. I cover my face with hands. But then I hear a manly and aggressive voice.

"Dare to touch her and I bet you won't like the consequences."