CHAPTER 6

Author Pov:

They both are sitting in front of each other not knowing what to say. After that jungkook talk with that man in serious tone and he said sorry and apologize sincerely y/n accept the apology and forgive him. At that time she also get scared with jungkook. She thought he is going to beat him or kill him.

"Thank you jungkook for helping me." She thanked him politely " It's alright you should have called me." He said it purposely because he know that she don't have his number. So now she will ask for it." Oh, but I don't have your number." She said innocently jungkook smirk internally." Right just take it." He said giving her his number " Next time something happens like that then call me. Okay?" She nod her head and again thanked him.

"Sorry y/n, I know I am late but I won't repeat it next time." Eun-haa said when she noticed her bestie. "It's okay come sit here-" "Wait a minute who is he? Is he your boyfriend? Yahhh you didn't even told me" She said complaining like a 5 year old kid. "Yeah it's not like that he is just my friend." Then she introduce them with each other and tell her the whole story how she met him here.

"Okay I think I should go." Jungkook said not wanting to disturb there time "why are you going? I thought to give you a treat." She said she is not liking the fact that he is going." No it's okay some other time I will text you later bye take care." He said and left the place.

Now, he have another reason to meet you. And he know that you are liking his company. You and eun-haa spend rest of day shopping, eating and talking. Then she drop you home. You went in your room and take a warm shower. You wear a comfortable night dress and get in the bed to sleep but your phone buzz.

"Did you reach home safely?"