CHAPTER 4

Yn pov:

"So if you don't mind, what's your name?" I don't know if he is interested to talk to me." Jungkook.....jeon jungkook and your?" "My name is Choi yn, nice meeting you Mr. jeon jungkook." I forward my hand for a formal introduction. He chuckled at my behavior. Oh..wow...his smile is so cute.

"Same here Ms. Choi yn." He accept my handshake "So, are you a university student?" "Yeah, I went to meet my friend and lost my track on time." I said feeling embarrassed what he will think that 'she is a stupid person who lost her time while talking to her friend.'

"So your boyfriend didn't come to pick you up?" "I don't have one I don't believe in these type of relationship." I said it's not compulsory to have a boyfriend." Hmm....." "what hmm...." I said mimicking him." Nothing I thought a beautiful girl like you had a boyfriend but I guess I was wrong." "What am i beautiful" I said touching my face.

"Yes you are." "Thank you for the compliment." I thanked him my voice came like a whisper because of my blushing. " you're welcome." He said sternly and I can my house from here I don't want my father to see him with me.

"Thanks for dropping me now I can go by myself." "Are you sure you can go from here? You know I can drop you home." He worried for me I can feel it in his voice "of course I can go home by my self and you don't have to worry that's my house." I point my finger at my fathers house. We bid our goodbye and toward my house direction.

When I reached the gate I turn and look at the direction where we were standing and he was standing there looking at me. He waved his hand one last I also did the same and went in.

' I think he was waiting for me to go in.'

"Where were at this time? Do you see the time? Huh?" My father glared at me.
"Sorry father I was with eun-haa. I will repeat it again." I apologise "better don't do it next time or you know what I am capable of." He warned me that's why I don't like he never talks to me like a normal always warn me or shout at me.

"Okay father." I bow at him and went to the kitchen. I eat my dinner in silence the whole dinning room is empty my father already ate his dinner and went to sleep. I also came in my room take peaceful warm bath but now I don't like this peace. This so called peace eat me and haunt me now. After mom's death I am living like this in this silence.Now I want someone to talk to me, adore me, cherish me.

"I hope my so called fiance will not treat me like this."