CHAPTER 3

Yn pov:

I am sitting with my best friend eun-haa.
I told her everything about tomorrow what happened with me and how I shifted to my father's house. And now she is giving me ideas to run away from my own wedding.

"Yn kidnap you're self." She said "huh? But how?" I asked " simple dude just tell someone to kidnap you for your ownself." She explained "you my father works in mafia. He can find me easily." I said "then run way with someone." She said " but with whom? I don't have boyfriend or anyone. Who will risk his life for me." I said " yeah....so-" " let it be eunhaa I think I should accept my faith." I said cutting her sentence "hey, don't say that, it could also be that your fiance is a good person." She consoled me. I just nod my head. I know he is also mafia but she might be right.

" hey, now don't make these ugly faces and show me your engagement ring." She said. I show her my left hand. I can say by her expression that she is surprised. " what happen-" " wow it's so beautiful you know what is the meaning of this stone" She said cutting me in between my sentence "No I don't know. Why?" I asked.

" it means unconditional love see I told you naa he could be a nice guy." She said ." Wow, he loves yo unconditional-
ly." She continued. And after that we talk about some random things and bid our goodbye.

I was walking on my way back home. But suddenly my vibrate in my pocket.
Eunhaa send me reels related lovely couple. I was replying her then suddenly I bumped into someone. I look up from my phone and there were 4 men. I can say by there look that they not good persons.

"So-rry" I said hesitated "your sorry won't fix it,baby girl." One of them said and I think he is there leader. " what, I said sorry mister and please mind your language." I said looking down " huh, I can see that you are a wild kitten." He smirked sarcastically.

"What are you doing here baby? I was waiting for you." Some one said behind me and he put his hand on shoulder securely and calmly. I look at his side profile he is wearing a black mask and some bangs are falling on his eyes. After saying that he look at me and wink. I think he is telling me to act along with him.

" uh-nothing I just bu-mped into them." I said " oh...okay, sorry mister I apologize on behalf of my girlfriend." He said it makes my eyes wide. He dragged from me there not giving them chance to reply back.

After some time when we cross that road he look back and remove his hand from my shoulder." Uh...sorry miss I saw you there and I assumed that you are in problem. I am sorry for touching you without your concern." He said very calmly and sweetly.

" hey...it's all right I should thank you for helping me. Thank you very much." I said with the same tone "your welcome, but should not walk here at this time alone it's past six. " He said "yeah...I was going home and suddenly that happened " I explain " if you don't mind I can drop my home is not far from here." He said politely asking for my permission. " yeah...sure this will be good for me too." I said giving him permission to walk with me.

"So, If you don't mind what is your name"

Jungkook.