CHAPTER 8

Y/n pov:

Okay now I am ready I wore a normal floral dress and did little bit of make up. The weather is sunny so I think this is comfortable.

 The weather is sunny so I think this is comfortable

I took bus and went to the given location. He must be waiting for me. I thought and I was right He was there with two cold coffee. Probably, waiting for me." Hi, sorry for being late." I said "hey, no problem I also came here 5 minutes ago." He said. He is not making eye contact with which is giving me negative thoughts.

Author Pov:

They both were sitting in an uncomfortable silence which is not so much pleasant. With some courage she asked "So.....why did you call me here?"
"Oh...yeah...I think now we should break our friendship." He said in a nervous tone she know that he is also don't like what he said.

"Bu-t why so sud-denly?wha-t happened?" She asked while controlling her tears. "Uhh...my fiancée saw us and she told me that 'you were very close to me' and she doesn't like it in simple words she is jealous of you. So she told me to break our friendship." He narrated his side story. She was in her thought when he shook her.

"Are you okay?" He asked worry is clear in his eyes."hmm...okay as you say. So this is our last meeting goodbye." With that she left. Now, she is very confuse about her feelings.

She is heart broken before her marriage. She dearly loved someone and he left her.

She is feeling pathetic.

She is feeling useless.

She is scared for her future, for her life.

She don't know what to do.

She just want some peace which is far away from her.

She know now she don't have any choice. She have to marry that merciless, heartless, arrogant, cold, rich billionaire.

She was looking at her ring and thinking about all how her life is going to become  a hell. Now, want her bed and a peaceful sleep.