[2]

"YOU IDIOTS! We could've lost him! Be glad Jay hyung swooped in at the last second!" Jungwon exclaimed in anger and frustration as he lectured the boys over their lack of professionalism

You must be confused, right? Let me explain, after Sunghoon and Sunoo lost the person, Jay (who was on his way back from getting weapons) was able to take them down as they were in his way.

Sunoo and Sunghoon hung their heads, feeling guilty. Jungwon sighed, "Do you feel bad?" He asked softly. They nodded.

"GOOD BECAUSE YOU SHOULD!" Jungwon bellowed, crossing his arms and surprising the two with his outburst.

"Just for that, both of you will be planners with Riki, okay? I'll send you guys in a mission and you better be alert at all times since I won't forgive you if my baby gets hurt because of you" Jungwon warned, a daring glint in his eye.

Jungwon was always protective of Riki, his only dongsaeng. So he wouldn't forgive anyone who hurt him.

Sunoo stifled a groan, he hated being a planner but he was kind of excited to do it with their maknae. On the other hand, Sunghoon was having the exact same thoughts.

Until they both realised.

"I also have to spend time with SUNOO?!" Sunghoon groaned. Sunoo glared at him, "I don't want to spend my time with YOU either" He spat back.

"Hyungs, stop. What am I going to do with these two?" Jungwon bitterly muttered the last part in pure exasperation.

"Can you make Sunghoon hyung clean trash or somethin-" Sunoo trailed off when he met eyes with Jungwon's glare and killer smile.

"U-uhm, on second thought we're fine working together, right Sunghoon hyung?" Sunoo nudged the older, both knowing how terrifying Jungwon could be when provoked.

"Y-yeah, in fact we will start right away! So um, bye Jungwonie" Sunghoon stammered, immediately dragging Sunoo with him to the planner room, the leader still glaring at them as they made their way out of the room.

As soon as they were out of Jungwon's sight, Sunoo pushed Sunghoon away and immediately wiped his hand which the older was dragging him by.

"This is all your fault! You shouldn't have brought Ni-ki up in the first place!" Sunoo whined. Sunghoon simply glared at him, "You shouldn't have said those things about me, it's obvious he likes me" He huffed indignantly.

"Let's not start this again. Otherwise Jungwon will probably beat up both of our asses" Sunoo warned, raising his hands in mock surrender.

The older simply glared at him as Riki entered the room, slowly and hesitantly. He fidgeted with the documents he was holding "Um... so is this a bad time?" He asked nervously.

He really knew how badly Sunoo and Sunghoon fought and didn't want to be caught up in it too.

"No! You can sit next to me!" Sunghoon exclaimed, beckoning at the chair next to him. "No, Riki, you can sit with me!" Sunoo quickly piped in, pulling out the chair next to him.

Ni-ki laughed awkwardly. He thought for a few tiny seconds before getting a chair from a another table and putting it in between the two boys, "There, now I'm next to both of you" He declared, putting his documents down on the table.

As soon as he sat down, the two older boys glared at each other from behind his back. Riki rolled his eyes, even though no one could see him doing so.

"So guys, we need to plan the next mission which is meant to be getting rid of another target but they are very dangerous since they are rich and well known" He explained, showing them a photo.

"They go by BTS and the one we have to take down is Jungkook but Jungwon hyung says it would be more effective for us if we take all of them down- however this will require a lot of people"

"But they are seven and we are seven, right? So it will be fine" Sunoo interrupted. Sunghoon glared at him for saying what he was going to say.

Riki shook his head, "No because they are more well known than us which means they are more richer, more richer means more advanced with much more weapons. Plus they are older and more experienced." He explained.

"Oh" Sunghoon and Sunoo said in unison before giving each other dirty looks. Riki sighed in irritation but ignored them, "So for this to work I was thinking we could team up with another mafia group, TXT sunbaenim" He suggested.

As he looked at them for confirmation that this idea was going to work, he realised they weren't really listening to him. Sunghoon had his eyes on his lips for some reason and Sunoo was just staring at his jawline.

"Guys!" Riki groaned. This is why he liked working alone, or with anyone that was not these two. They were always distracted.

Sunghoon snapped out of it, "Yeah? What were you saying?" He asked sheepishly, but his eyes were still on Riki's lips. Sunoo didn't bother to reply but he nodded.

"If you're not a fan of this then maybe you should have done the mission properly." Ni-ki sulkily muttered, pouting slightly.

But instead of feeling bad, Sunoo chuckled softly, finding it cute when their maknae was sulking. But Sunghoon felt a bit guilty, "Okay, we're sorry, please explain it again" He said hesitantly.

Riki sighed, this was going to be a long day.

~

"Please, hyung, they literally don't listen to me!" Riki pouted, begging Jungwon to move them somewhere else. The older sighed, "I have an idea. I'll text you the plan." He replied simply.

Riki nodded, hopefully wishing it would benefit him in some way.

[~]