[4]

"Seriously, hyung?!" Ni-ki said with a pout as he saw the corset in Jungwon's hands

It was the exact same one he wore for Mission: Bite Me. And might he add that SunSun literally went crazy.

"Come on Ni-ki... We need to teach them a lesson to not always fight over you" Jungwon insisted.

"So what? The lesson is making them want me even more?!" The younger whined, thinking his leader had gone insane.

"Uh... you have a point. But the thing is I need this to happen" Jungwon admitted sheepishly.

Riki glared at him before sighing and taking the corset from the older's hands, "Fine, Wonnie hyung." He muttered.

As soon Jungwon left the room, his phone started ringing. It was Jay. The leader smirked but accepted the call and held it up to his ear, "Hey hyung"

"Hey baby, please can I say something that might be offensive?" Jay asked, a nervous edge to his tone. Jungwon raised an eyebrow, "Sure" He said slowly.

"Basically... I feel like I'm the only one trying with our relationship... I mean, I get that you're the leader but you barely spend time with me anymore" Jay muttered.

Jungwon went silent for a minute, surprised that Jay felt that way. "I'm sorry, hyung, you know we all have been very busy lately with BTS as our new targets. Hmm... what if we go out on a date tonight? Would that be good?" He suggested.

"Yes! How about that restaurant called Jungwon's Foods? Even the name is perfect" The older decided. "Yeah sure, I'll come to you right now!" Jungwon smiled as he exclaimed, ending the call.

He left happily, going off to meet Jay. Except he forgot about one small thing... Riki.

"Jungwon hyung" Ni-ki called as he exited his room, wearing the corset. He paused when he saw that the older wasn't there. Frowning slightly, he crossed his arms in annoyance.

"Riki?" He heard a voice from behind him. Turning behind him, he saw Sunghoon staring at him with wide eyes. Ni-ki internally groaned, "U-uh yeah, hey hyung!" He said, trying to come off as casual.

Suddenly, from the other side of Ni-ki, none other than Sunoo, randomly appeared. Riki flushed red, swallowing awkwardly as the two boys went silent.

Sunoo's dark eyes scanned Riki's body, his hungry gaze lingering on Riki's waist longer than needed, "Damn." He muttered under his breath.

Ni-ki held his breath, feeling both embarrassed and amused by the whole situation. Yeah, the plan was to wear a corset in front of them but he simply wasn't expecting them to appear out of nowhere.

"Maknae, what are you wearing?" Sunghoon asked, his voice turning an octave deeper. "Um, a corset?" Riki replied nervously.

"We can see that- but why-" Sunoo was awkwardly cut off by Riki, "Because I wanted to" He stated.

The older rolled his eyes, "You didn't let me finish. I was going to say, why don't you always wear that?" He asked, flirtatiously.

Ni-ki pouted, his cheeks turning red. Sunghoon suddenly scowled at Sunoo, wanting to be the one to make Riki blush.

He walked forward and grabbed the youngest's chin, making him swallow in embarrassed frustration. "U-um, hyung- what are you doing?" The flustered boy asked nervously.

Sunghoon leaned forward, their lips brushing. The older's lips were barely an inch away from Ni-ki's own pinkish, plump ones.

Sunoo just watched with an annoyed but amused expression, challenging Sunghoon to dare take it a step further. Sunghoon saw him from the corner of his eyes and smirked.

"I'm scanning your pretty face" Sunghoon simply murmured against Riki's soft lips, over dramatically answering his question in a voice barely above a whisper.

Ni-ki went red, his eyes darting around for Jungwon to come save him. But Jungwon was probably with Jay, flirting and being sappy like blind idiots in love.

Pouting, he placed his hands on Sunghoon's chest and pushed him back gently, freeing himself. Sunoo let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding.

"Move, Sunghoon hyung, it's my turn." He stated, a hint of desire in his eyes. Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "No way! I just started" He whined.

Riki watched with an exasperated expression as the two bickered over him like tiny toddlers fighting over their favourite swing in a park.

"Guys" He murmured. Still, they continued. "Guys!" He said a little louder but to no effect. Pouting and furrowing his eyesbrows in annoyance, "GUYS!" He exclaimed, making both of them jump, "WHAT?"

"You're being idiots, that's what" Riki replied sulkily. The two olders exchanged glances that said "Let's deal with this later"

Suddenly, Sunghoon's roommate, Jake, interrupted the scene, "Uh Hoon? You need to clean your side of the room" He stated simply.

Sunghoon gave him a death glare as he followed Jake. 'Welp, Jake hyung's dead now.' Riki thought.

"Finally! Now, my dear Riki, let's meet up at the new Japanese restaurant. I heard they have bungeopang, your favourite!" Sunoo exclaimed. The confused younger blinked at him but nodded slowly with wide eyes.

[~]