[7]

Sunoo tapped his ear piece, "Jungwon, we need to abort mission

Sunoo tapped his ear piece, "Jungwon, we need to abort mission." Sunghoon picked the unconscious boy up and took his jacket off to apply pressure to the wound.

[~]

"You fucking idiots." Heeseung said in the coldest voice anyone had heard him talk in. Jay walked into the room, looking furious and disappointed.

"How did you manage to get Riki hurt, huh?! This wouldn't have happened if you were focused!" Jay yelled, making the two hang their heads in shame.

Sunghoon looked at him, eyes hurt, "We're sorry, Jay, we didn't mean to, we just..." His voice trailed off as he saw the anger in Heeseung's eyes.

"You just WHAT, huh?! You got distracted, exactly what Jungwon told you NOT to do! And now Riki is the one paying the price for YOUR stupidity!" He shouted in angry frustration.

Jake entered the room after checking on Riki. "The bullet just hit his arm, if it was a single centimetre difference, it could've hit his chest. Luckily, he'll be fine." He explained, relief evident in his voice.

Sunoo walked up to Riki's bedroom door and was about to open it, but a hand yanked him back. It was Jake. The Aussie boy sighed, "He doesn't want to see you or Sunghoon right now."

The two boys (Sunoo and Sunghoon) exchanged glanced. They knew they had to make it up to Riki, but how?

[~]