33

-Y/n Pov-

News footage from past Avengers and SHIELD matters flash on the screen as he speaks.

Ross-New York.

A Chitauri leviathan. Terrified citizens. A soldier firing a gun. The Hulk smashes into a building and sends a dust cloud to engulf the camera.

Rhodey looks regretful. He glances behind him at Natasha.

Ross-Washington DC.

The three Insight helicarriers, firing on each other. The destroyed Triskelion. A helicarrier crashing into the Potomac and throwing up a massive wave, engulfing citizens and the camera.

Sam looks down.

Secretary Ross-Sokovia.

Terrified citizens, running. The city rising. A building falling over.

Wanda stares at the screen, as does Me and Tony.

Ross-Lagos.

The burning building of the explosion of what Wanda did

Paramedics moving a body. A dead girl. Multiple dead bodies

Stephanie looks at Steve and he grabs her hand

Wanda looks particularly affected by the footage from Lagos. Me and Steve sees and intervenes.

Steve- Okay. That's enough.

Y-Turn it off pls

Secretary Ross nods to an aide and the images disappear.

Ross-For the past four years, you've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's an arrangement the governments of the world can no longer tolerate. But I think we have a solution.

He places a thick document on the desk and passes it to Wanda

An aide hands him a thick book, which Ross slides across the table to Wanda. She picks it up, then slides it to Me.

Ross-The Sokovia Accords. Approved by 117 countries...it states that the Avengers shall no longer be a private organization. Instead, they'll operate under the supervision of a United Nations panel, only when and if that panel deems it necessary.

Steve-The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place. I feel we've done that.

Ross- Tell me, Captain, do you know where Thor, Onyx, Banner, and his children are right now?

Steve looks up and meets Ross's eyes.

Ross-Do u Y/n since two of them are ur creation. And where is ur boyfriend? Huh? Stark, where is Rui? Isn't he one of urs

Tony-alright, tone it down.

Y-...

Ross-If I misplaced a couple of 30 megaton nukes... you can bet there'd be consequences...Compromise. Reassurance. That's how the world works. Believe me, this is the middle ground.

Rhodes- So, there are contingencies.

He says looking at the book then at ross

Ross-Three days from now, the UN meets in Vienna to ratify the Accords.

Steve glances at Tony and my dad looks at me

Ross-Talk it over.

Stephanie- And if we come to a decision you don't like?

Ross-Then you retire.

Natasha and Stephanie stifles a smile.

-HQ-