61

-Y/n Pov-

Peter-Like all the time?

Karen-It's called the Baby Monitor Protocol.

Peter drops his pen in irritation.

Peter-Yeah, of course it is. Um, yeah, just roll it back to last Friday.

Karen-With pleasure.

Karen projects a hologram that even I can see

She shows a footage of Peter fooling around in front of a mirror in his spider suit mask.

Peter-Hey, everyone. Yeah, kick-ass party. Hey, what's up, Liz? Peter's told me a lot about you. Now where's my beautiful hot avenger girlfriend, yeah i'm dating an avenger.

The Peter in the footage winks and I chuckled

Peter-No, no, no. No, no, no. This is just me messing around. Go later in the day, later in the day.

Karen fast-forwards the video.

Peter-It is I, Thor, son of Odin!

Peter is doing impressions of Thor, holding a wooden hammer in his hand.

Y-Oh my gosh peter! Is that what I was hearing?

Peter-No, no, no, no, no, no. That's definitely... no. That's definitely not what we wanted to watch. Just...

Karen-Your impressions are very funny.

Peter-Fast-forward to the arms deal.

Peter stands up with me in his arms and put me down gently as the footage shows three men from the arms deal that Peter was searching for.

Peter-Okay. The two on the right, who are they?

Karen-Searching law enforcement databases. No records found for two of the individuals.

Peter-Nothing?

Karen-One individual identified. Aaron Davis, age 33. He has a criminal record and an address here in Queens.

The spider suit displays the criminal record of Aaron Davis.

Peter-Let's pay him a visit.

Karen-Would you like me to activate the Enhanced Interrogation Protocol?

Peter-Uh, yeah.

He takes my hand but all of a sudden my stomach starts to hurt

Y-ow...

Peter-Y/n...Yn u good?

Y-yea just go ill meet up with u

Peter-U sure? I can wait-

Y-No its fine just go. I'm good.

He kisses me then my head and leaves

I stood there and used my powers to try and see what was wrong inside me