Page 15

Dear Diary,

I had a pretty great week! And I guess you already know that one of the reasons why is because of Dani.

Dani took me to the mall where there is a ferris wheel and an arcade game center when his parents were away, collecting memories with their old friends somewhere.

I never visited such a place before since it was too expensive and I couldn't afford to spend a single penny that my mom worked hard for. So, I am really thankful to Dani for bringing me to such a wonderful place and even letting me spend some of his money on the games I like to play.

Dani and I really enjoyed our day playing inside the arcade game center and riding on the ferris wheel.

Dani even won two bears he got from a claw machine after spending almost twenty coins in it. He gave me the Girrafe bear as a gift. And he said he'd keep the panda as a memory.

When the clock struck 5 p.m., we finally decided to leave the arcade game center and go back home. And instead of taking a cab, Dani and I took a walk back to the rest house since it's not that far from the mall.

We talked a lot about random stuff while walking. mostly about his life as a trainee, ready to be an idol soon. He said he made a lot of new friends, and he wanted me to meet them someday too.

I don't know why, but I suddenly felt flattered after hearing those. I was only paying attention to my feelings; I forgot to look at where I was walking.

I tripped on my own feet and fell off, face first.

It was embarrassing.

I had to act like nothing happened, even when my left knee was bleeding, to save myself from embarrassment, but Dani was too worried. He even quickly half-kneeled in front of me and covered my wound with his white handkerchief.

I'm in pain, but Dani said it's alright since, according to him, pain will always demand that we feel it.

I thanked Dani for his kindness, and he gave me his sweetest smile as his response. He also offered me a ride back, which I gladly accepted.