2

Rosie

We was on our way to the mall and i just knew id be spending money today,i had no problem spending money as long as it was on things i actually wanted and not stuff i was peer pressured into buying.First it was channel then gucci and a few other designer stores. i did buy this stunning red dress that had a high leg slit and was tight in all the right places. The girls made us all get matching baby-doll lingerie sets i chose white Steph chose red and lily got back they wanted us to have a sleep over because the guys was going to have a night out soon and the girls was both told they couldn't go because it was purely for business.

I heard the girls talking while i was in the changing room asking each other if they thought i had a sugar daddy it was hilarious. They both had their men's black cards and here i was with my own but i wouldn't tell them that i just told them to mind their business they didn't say anything much after that and we left for home.

"hey do you guys want to cook dinner with me today as a way to say thank you for letting me stay?" i stood waiting and both of them laughed and said no,neither of them knew how to cook and for someone who was a wife and someone who i had no doubt would be a wife within the year they wasnt interested.

i decided to cook beef wellington i loved to cook i didn't do it often because it was normally just me but it's the least i could do since Nate told the girls he didn't want any money for rent he probably thought i couldnt afford it the jerk.

Everyone soon came in and sat at the table and i asked the maids if they didn't mind serving i wanted honest opinions before admitting to the guys that it was my food. straight away i could hear moans coming from everyone's mouths and i just sat there watching in delight."what do you guys think to the food?" everyone said it was delicious and i couldn't help but smile and say "thank you"

the guys eyes darted to me and Nate said "you, you cooked this?" the disbelief in his face was funny 

"ofcourse i did, i made it from scratch as a thank you for letting me stay here t's the least i could do"

he just scoffed and said "yeah" i genuinely had no idea what his problem was after dinner i decided to wash all the pots i made the mess and i didn't think it was fair to let the maid Izzy clean up after my mess. Nate walked in and said " i know you need a job but you cant just take someone else's job"

Lord give me the strength to deal with his stupid ass "i don't know what you think of me or care for that matter but i made the mess i was the one who cooked the meal so i told Lizzy i'd clean up after myself she has other things to do without standing here for an hour washing up after me" i wasn't yelling or even looking at him i just gave him side eye.

He sighed and said "whatever" and left. i soon finished and left to my room. i got a call at 10 at night saying i was needed because some rich kids son was getting hacked as was about to loose all of his work which could cost him the semester so i got ready grabbed my bag with my laptop and all the kit i needed and headed out. Nate see me leaving and gave me a disgusted look what the hell was his problem.

I got back a few hours later and went straight to bed.