5

Rosie

Fuck my head hurts,what the hell happened last night i didn't think id wake up with such a bad head even though i did drink a lot but who doesn't have a blow out every once in awhile to let of some steam.

i went to get out of bed and winced...what the fuck i looked down and i was naked and there was dried blood smeared all over my privates and on the crisp white sheets. FUCK no i didn't..i couldn't have i've always been so careful there was no chance that i had sex and lost my virginity.

i looked to my right and there he was laid there fast asleep and naked. His penis even when it wasn't hard looked huge and has dried blood on it. oh god! what the hell was i going to do i needed to go back to my room before he wakes up. i grabbed my flimsy lingerie and grabbed his shirt and put it on and quickly but painfully walked back to my room being as discrete as i could.

I got in the shower ready to clean myself when it started coming back to me what me and Nate had done.

A few hours earlier...

Me and Nate stumbled over to his bed and i was just laughing like an idiot for no real reason i had no idea how drunk he was but i was sure if he was sober he wouldn't of had sex with me. he fell on top of me and as i was laughing i stopped when was just staring at me he said "you're really beautiful do you know that" i wasn't buying it but i smiled anyway and that's when he kissed me.

id kissed buys before but nothing like this Nate was literally stealing my breath i was so drunk and feeling giddy from the kiss that i didn't move to stop him when he pulled the baby doll down so he could feel my bare breast he moaned into my mouth as he rubbed his thumb over my nipple making me moan into his in return. i don't know what came over me my body broke out with heat and this urge to have him touch me more i grabbed his face and i kissed him with such force that i think he was momentarily stunned.

with that i felt a stinging sensation around my groin area he'd just ripped the thong clean off me but i didnt care i was still kissing him like there was no tomorrow what the hell was i dont this wasnt me. before i could say we should stop and was shouldnt do this his finger was on my clit and my back arched straight away. just because i never has sex before didnt mean i didnt own a vibartor and enjoy lots of orgasms but there was something about his touch that was foreign and exciting so i once again didnt make a move to stop him

before i knew it i was climaxing and it caused me to break away from the kiss to catch my breath and he took the opertunity to lick up the mess he'd created. oh gof that fel so nice and wet i didnt want it to end "you taste like fucking heaven" and with that his mouth was back on mine kissing me with such fevor that i didnt care to stop it then next thing i know hes naked i couldnt see much but i felt his penis brush against my leg and it was warm there was a little wetness too but i just didn't care.

he put one finger in me and that had stare at him in shock he just whispered in my ear"fuck Rosie you're tight i cant wait to be buried inside you" his boldness made me wet and i could feel it and his smirk at the side of my neck as he started planting wet kissed and than started to gently suck,m head rolled back and i became more relaxed cause of the nice sensation.

Pain that's all i could feel,my eyes teared and my breath was caught in my throat. Nate stared straight into my eyes. oh god did he know..did he know i was a virgin. he couldn't possibly know. and he started moving fuck this hurts. he ripped through me like there was no tomorrow. his movements sped and started hitting me with force i was past the pain stage and literally withering and squirming beneath  him shouting oh god Nate,fuck , panting for my breath.

i didn't know what was happening my stomach crunched and i started saying" no oh no" and Nate just smile saying "come on Rosie give it to me, let go Rosie" and before i knew it i let go and had the most intense orgasm of my life he looked like he'd just won a fucking medal and seconds later he came. 

laying there panting in the dark he was still inside me and still on top of me he started sucking on my nipples which had me arching into him making his dick slide in further and he moaned."fuck you're greedy aren't you. come here and ill let you have it" with that he rolled us so i was on top. i wasn't an idiot id seen porn before i knew what to do i was still in my post orgasm haze so he took charge grinding my hips down onto him making me move back and forth.

it wasn't long before i took charge trying to chase my ghigh again,it was clearly the alcohol making me do it but he was sucking on my nipples and meeting me thrust for thrust how much i stop when the need to hit the high was overwhelming. finally climaxing all over his dick he came with me we then separated. i was shattered i laid next to him in his arms still hazey from the orgasms id had 3 of the best most intense orgasms of my life and with the alcohol i soon found the sleep overtaking me."good night Rosie" and i felt a kiss to my forehead.

back to the present...

oh god what the fuck did i do. i fucked Nate twice! all those years of not sleeping with a complete fucking jerk and i go and sleep with the biggest one i've ever fucking met!that's it i'm not drinking ever again.

shit i don't think he wore a condom last night...i'm going to need to get a plan b straight after breakfast. i've never been on contraception because i had no need to be and this was a one time thing it wouldn't ever happen again. i got dressed and went for breakfast.