8

Rosie

I've been super busy with work that I didn't really need to avoid Nate thank god but now that I had a little breather from work I kept bumping into him and it was getting annoying real fast. He sent me flowers and some chocolate getting them delivered to his own house,he left a dress on my bed with a note asking me to dinner which I didn't turn up to. He's tried sitting next to me when we all have dinner together at the tablet doing subtle things like lightly kicking my foot or trying to brush his fingers amongst mine..who does that, we slept together once and now it's like he's trying to woo me. His behaviour was odd,guys like Nate didn't do relationships and I didn't want one..with him anyways.

So here I was alone in the house relaxing the girls went out shopping again for the millionth time but this time I declined they thought it was because I had no money but in reality I just wanted a break. I needed to do my laundry and I was going to relax with a bubble bath and watch some films.

After doing the laundry I decided I'd get in the bath,I lit some candles and laid down in the tub to relax my body I had some music on low and I did have a cheeky glass of wine with me I was in the house alone enjoying the peace as I sang along to the music.

Nate

I've been watching her on the cameras,it's not weird or creepy I just like to know what she's doing. I feel like she's been avoiding me and ignoring me on purpose. She isn't even discreet about it she openly tells the girls she doesn't like me. It's laughable and she's just playing hard to get and we both know it. I've watched her do laundry and then go into her room for a few hours and not come out,I had nothing major going on at work so I called my driver to take me back home. Now was my chance to get her alone to talk to me.

I entered the mansion and everything was quiet,the girls where still shopping and the guys at work so I headed for her room. I did knock on one can say I didn't it was just a really faint knock. I entered and she wasn't in the room. I heard her delicate little voice coming from the bathroom and my internet skyrocketed ,my legs lead me to the bathroom and it was great for me the door was left wide open. She wasn't facing my way so she had no clue I was there and I just stood watching here I couldn't even say for how long. I itched to get naked and get in the bath with her but I knew she'd put up a fight.She'd only had one glass of wine and was still sound of mind, if she had a few more I'm sure she'd give in to her desires for me so i just had to bide my time.

Before I knew it she pulled the plug stood up put the shower on to rinse herself. Her delicious body stood there nude. She had a juicy ass and perky tits. Her skin just called out to me to mark. She was beautiful. My cock was hard as hell watching her hands roam her own body to clean herself I was in hell and in heaven at the same time. She turned the shower off and turned around, that's when she saw me.

Her eyes where wide and mouth agape. God she's doing it on purpose I swear to tease me. Her bare pussy calling out for me. She didn't say anything and I could help but smile she was openly letting me see her body she was a little temptress and she knew it. Before I knew it she was shouting at me to get out and rushing for a towel to cover herself. I didn't care I'd already seen her and this would tide me over for a few hours,when I get to my room I'm going to wank to the sight of her naked body.

She stepped out in a lose fitted t-shirt and some small shorts, she wasn't helping my hard on at all it was still raging and she hasn't even noticed it yet. "What the hell do you think you're doing!? " she was just flapping her gums but I didn't care. "I did knock" she looked at me like I was an alien " That doesn't mean you enter someone's room without their permission let alone enter the bathroom while they're naked!" Was she serious I've seen her naked before. "I've seen you naked before Rosie don't act all shy with me. You let me look too..you made no move to cover yourself you wanted me to see and you know it. You like the chase Rosie you want me to want you to chase you, so I will. You can act like you don't want me Rosie but we both know you do. I can't wait you'll soon come to me." I didn't let her reply she knew what I said was true and I headed to my room to take care of myself.

I stood there naked in the shower stroking my dick and all I could imagine was heron her knees Infront of me sucking me. God she deserved to be punished she always had a smart mouth whenever it came to me it'd be fitting for her punishment to shut her up. The veins on my dick was prominent and my 9" inch length was literally throbbing I was so close stroking myself faster and harder as the shower dropped down my body my climax was fastly approaching and my eyes where shut imagining cumming in her dirty little mouth making her swallow every ounce I have to give her. With that my cum spurted out against the tiles of the shower. I was far from satisfied but I was sated for now, I'd have her in my bed again and I wouldn't let her out.