7

Rosie

i made it back to the mansion with the plan B and headed straight to the empty kitchen to get a glass of water to take the tablet i put the empty box in the bin and left for my room. i had some work online that i needed to before Monday rolled around so i got on with it.

a few hours later i heard a commotion so i headed downstairs to find out what was going on..Luca and lily was arguing and i joined Liam,Steph and unfortunately Nate who all loitered around seeing what was going on.

"guys whats happening?" i whispered

"they are arguing,Luca found a plan B box in the bin and thinks Lily took it even though they are actively trying for a baby" steph whispered back.

Fuck.. i was the reason for the argument. why the fuck was Luca in the bin anyway!"guys..." no one heard me so this time i shouted "guys!...look i think there has been a misunderstanding ... that isnt lilys" i looked everywhere but at Nate who was drilling holes into the side of my head

"don't cover for her Rosie! how could you do this to me lily when we are trying for  a baby!" Luca shouted and he rarely shouted so i knew this was serious.

"luca that isn't lily's and i'm not covering for her! It's mine ok! i-i i needed it after last night ok..." this was mortifyingly embarrassing "the guy i slept with didn't use protection and i am not on anything i didn't want to risk having a baby its mine ok" i sighed

everyone looked at me and i got the receipt to prove it was mine. Luca apologized to lily and she wasn't going to forgive him easily he'd have to grovel and she was adamant on refusing him sex until she felt he deserved it. everyone slowly drifted back to their rooms and i felt like i could breath that was until i turned around.

Nate

what the fuck did she mean she didn't want to risk having a baby. That baby could of been mine if one was to come out of last night. she didn't have the right. i was beyond livid. she took it behind my back! i know we aren't an item but that doesn't mean she gets to do whatever she wants!

"what was you thinking?why the hell did you get a plan b without telling me!"

she sighed" look its my body i don't want a baby right now and you definitely wouldn't be the father. ill be settled down before i think of having kids don't get your knickers in a twist."

what the fuck was she saying it wouldn't be with me..jealousy that was what i was feeling and i didn't fucking like it,not one bit. 

"you don't get to make that decision alone! why aren't you on contraception you've slept with god knows how many people are you always this reckless?" i couldn't help myself she was pissing me off!

her face flushed red...wait don't tell me.."unless you haven't slept with other people and you was a virgin,"looking at her with raised brows her face held sock i hit the nail on the head.This was gold she was a 25 year old virgin and i took her virginity that made me smile wickedly"you was wasnt you, you was a virgin and i was your first that's why there was blood everywhere" i was feeling smug this little one didn't know what she'd just gotten herself into. the fact that im the only man she's been with was appealing to me i needed to get married soon and i felt this pull towards her. she just had no idea what was in store for her.

"look it was a mistake a one time thing that wont be happening again. wither i was a virgin or not is non of your business!" she was huffing,

"i think you'll find it is my business my little rose everything you do from this point on is my business" i couldn't help the smile on my face

"you don't own me back off!" and she stormed out of the room. if she wanted me to chase her then id let her enjoy the game of cat and mouse before i pounce and then she'll be too deep in that she won't know what's hit her.