Chapter 1

As the rain fell without mercy, Damien watched through his magnificent window, thinking, wondering about what was going on.
That was until his father came in.

"So you are here."He said."I've been looking everywhere for you my son. Now come I have something to tell you."

"Tell it to my hearing."Damien said without turning to him. All his concentration was on what he looked at.

"Fine. Look here you are grown and you have to get a suitor for yourself. I will not be here forever so as your father I will have to advise you."He sighed."Ever since your mother died,you have been distant and I want to change that. Which man will rule this kingdom without his woman?"

"Father...."

"You are the crown prince which makes you the legitimate heir to the throne of Vilgaria."

Calming himself down,the young man told his father."I don't have time for such nonsense. If I don't have a woman then forget about making me the heir to the throne."

With that,he turned and stared at him and dashed out.

"Liliah. when will your son grow up?"He said.
That was when a great idea hit him and that made him smile deeply.

*********

Damien coldly dashed out contemplating on what his father told him.
Yeah, he needed a suitor for himself to help him rule. After all,as the tradition goes,a king without a suitor is not worthy to be made one.

"Prince Damien."A female voice called seductively."And where are you heading to?"

"Ricah."He said tiredly but she went up to him and positioned him to the wall."Is it your father hm ..?"

But he wasn't in the mood to listen."See you later."

"Oh no Damien."Ricah said in her seductive tone caressing his chest"Remember you will be the future heir and me as your suitor. Make your father proud as he's here. In case you need anything don't forget to call me alright?"

Damien just nodded hoping for this girl to get out of his sight.

"Good boy."She said and went.

Damien stood there angered at everything and watched Ricah disappearing from his sight.
Then he smashed all that was there.

His father who was in his room came out to see what was going on only to see his son smashing glasses to vases to statues like a five year old child.

"Damien !"His father shouted but he went without saying a word.

*********

Later in the evening......

There were noises of laughter in the palace.
Damien who was at the other side of the palace came to see what was going on.

His father who was discussing with his distinguished visitors then saw him."Aha my son what are you standing there for? Come."

Like an obedient child,he came to him.

"Your son is godly."One said."His eyes is like that of Queen Liliah."

"Of course."Rica said and came."No one can outstand the beauty of a prince like Damien."