Chapter 4

Then good luck with that."Damien said and walked out of Oliver's face."

He breathed heavily and wondered about what his father told him but this was a big night for everyone and he did not want his emotions to stop that.

"Damien...."Olivier said and sighed."Sooner or later son."

**********

At the party.....

King Oliver adjusted himself and joined the people but it was as though he wasn't in the present. He was just thinking a lot lately.

"Oliver..."His brother said."Are you okay? Or did you have too much wine."He laughed.

"Kinsley. I'm just having too much of a great time."He replied.

"Oh brother. Why don't we have some talk."Kinsley said until he noticed the worried look on his brother's face."Is it Damien?"

"Yes. That young man is giving me a headache"

With that,he placed his hand on Oliver's shoulder "Relax brother. He'll come up. Remember you were once like him"He teased."Now let's talk."

Without wasting much time, Kinsley pulled Oliver to a seat.

*******
Damien quietly walked around the kingdom wondering about everything that took place today.

"If only mother was here."He said to himself."She would have understood."
As he walked around,he finally got to the entrance and stared at it."Seriously?"He hit his head."Dad wants me to get a wife. Nothing could have even been better."

That was when a great idea hit his head.

"He said of me getting a wife. He didn't talk about how to get one."He stood there and smiled a dark one."Thanks dad. You are the best."

With that aim in mind, Damien majestically made his way out and then after so much walking,he stood on the edge of a mountain and as he stared at the well developed and magnificent look if Vilgaria,he finally told himself."I'll be back. With my woman."

*********

In a nearby area,a bit farther from Vilgaria lies the town of Ora.

It lies within the boarders of the area's most beautiful forest. It looks so beautiful but it takes only guts to penetrate it.

It has been said that those tho think of any bad intentions about Ora go but never return.

No one has ever seen their bodies in or around the forest and the town.

It has also been said that Ora has some beautiful sceneries and rare types of plants and animals all good to nature and that may be the reason as to why people go there.
It is either to see and appreciate the wonders of nature or to take them away for their personal gain.

It's as if the town has been protected by some force of nature and that's what tourists say about the town.

Till today,Ora remains a peaceful but powerful town. But when going there just make sure you don't think of anything wicked.

"Wow Clara. Nice story."

"No Micah. It's our town and everything I said is real."Clara laughed as she cleaned the house.