Chapter 5

She said as she cleaned the house.

"Everything is real?"

"Yep."Clara's friend Azumi,a brown skinned girl interrupted."What's up Clara? Hi Micah."

"Hi."

She said and sat down to eat some grapes.

"Azumi am I glad to see you. Micah here thinks everything is fake about Ora."

That alone made her laugh."Children....Well isn't she just like her sister here. So curious about everything,so stubborn."

She sighed happily upon hearing it. Finally she was done with everything and packed up some stuffs."Micah. Take care of the house. Azumi, let's go."

"If any bad guy gets in,punch him in the guts."Azumi told her quizzically.

**************
Together alone the two girls walked around the forest.

" The sun is so bright today.So....why did you call me?"

"I'm wondering."Clara said and paused."Living here at times is...."

"A prison?"

She could not hide that fact."Yes...?"

"Then why don't you leave with your sister?"

"It's not that. My parents loved this town."She paused and continued."Now that they are dead."

"But it's not like you will not come back. Travel to other places with Micah. She's really curious about everything just like you."

"But...."

"Relax Clara."Azumi teased her and playfully placed her hands on Clara's shoulders."I'll join you guys okay?"

With that she smiled. "I don't know what I would do if you had not come into my life."

"So...when do we start?"Azumi said eagerly.

"When the right time comes."

**********

After walking for almost a day, Damien was just not himself. He didn't look as clean as he had always been. He was scattered from head to toe.

"Ugh. What the heck."Damien angrily said. He just could not stand walking in the woods. The leaves falling on his hair,the wind blowing on him and the birds pecking him. This was just not his day.

He was on the edge of giving up when he saw Ora and that surprised him.

"Finally."He annoyingly said and headed there.

**********

As they chatted,they stopped and together Clara sat on a swing and Azumi hanging herself on a tree branch beside the swing.

"Azumi do you have and relatives here?"

"Me? Naa...My parents....They went some years ago and I've never seen them." She told her as she played with the leaves hanging.

"Oh... Sorry."
Clara could see the worried look on her friend's face."You stayed here all alone."

"I stayed with my so called god-mother who didn't even care much about me."She said."Though I have not seen my parents in a long time,they always send money to her and me but all she did was to take all the money for herself."

"Then you must have been through a lot Azumi."

She just laughed that out."Ah well....Now I get mine"

"How? You asked her?"

"Who? No."She smirked."I steal it."

"Azumi...."

"Don't bring the lectures sister. I'm just taking back what's mine and you should too. In any ways possible."