Chapter 3

The two walked down the hallway as Damien asked of where they were heading to.

"You will see."Ricah said."Just keep quiet and follow me."

After several walks,Ricah pulled Damien in.
"And what are we supposed to do here?"He asked sternly.

"Oh Damien."She said and went closer."Don't you get it at all? You don't seem happy and that's why I'm here. To make you happy."

All he did was to stare at her and process what was going on in mind.
"Ricah I don't have time for your nonsense."

But she did not listen to what he said rather she shut the door and went to him.

"Fine. At least let's toast."

"You think I look like a fool."Damien said darkly and went to the window."You are just my friend and nothing else."

Ricah,who did not want to look like the fool herself decided to take things into action.
She held him tightly and began kissing and caressing him.

As she continued,she noticed that her hard work was finally paying off.

**********

King Oliver after enjoying himself with his guests searched for his son.
"And where are they?"
His son who had kept long going out with Ricah then knew that something wasn't right.
He just did not want his son to be absent at such a grand party like this.
It would be disgrace to him so he left smartly in search of him especially.

"Damien."Oliver said."I know you are around. Come here this instant."

But he did not hear an answer and that made him furious.

"Damien!!!!!!"

***************

Damien after giving himself up to Ricah heard the angry tone on his father.

"No Damien don't leave."She said but he did not mind.
He quickly dressed himself up and went leaving Ricah in the room.

"Sooner or later Damien."

************

As he walked down the hallway, Damien began to realize the foolish thing he did with Ricah and regretted.
After all if he had resisted all that would not have happened he told himself but he was a man now and that was a clear fact.

"Women."He said as he stroked his hair frustratingly."After God,fear women...."

As he mummered to himself he saw his father at a distance looking at him.

"Father."He said with surprise."What are you doing here?"

"I should be the one to ask you that question."He told him.

"I was.... taking a stroll."was all he said.

"With Ricah. And where is she?"

"She decided to go her separate way... and aren't you supposed to be at your party?"

"I'm here because of you son."He said."I'm worried for you. I want to keep a close eye on you."

"Father just stop it."

"I lost your mother and I cannot lose you too."He cut him off.

Then good luck with that."Damien said and walked out of Oliver's face."

He breathed heavily and wondered about what his father told him but this was a big night for everyone and he did not want his emotions to stop that.