Chapter 6

"Azumi...."

"Don't bring the lectures sister. I'm just taking back what's mine and you should too. In any ways possible."

She said and the whole place was quiet. I think it was what I said and that was what Azumi was thinking.
But she was actually true. She could see that Clara was far beyond present. She was processing what Azumi had said.

"Clara..."

At least that brought her back to the present and it made her giggle.
"Let's go. I'm done."

"No....We are going home?"Azumi said in boredom and stood up."How about we wonder for sometime. At least that will cheer you up right?"

She tried convincing her. "I will show you the boarders of Ora..."

Clara could not wait to see the boarders of Ora with the lovely shaped waterfalls that marked as one of the most beautiful parts of the boarders."Really."

"Onwards. To the boarders."She said boldly as she pulled her.

**********

After much walking, Damien relaxed himself in a lake nearby.

It was as if this was another world to him and he just loved it. He just felt at peace and it was as though all his problems had been extinguished.

"The finest flowers for my suitor lies in this forest."He said as he gazed at it."How lovely."

Without wasting much time,the young man succumbed himself into the peaceful atmosphere he was in and admired how handsome he was by stroking his thick wet hair.

*************

"Azumi... aren't we going too far."Clara asked worriedly since she realized they were almost out of the town."Micah is all alone and....."

"Relax...we almost there."

Though Clara wanted to see the beautiful boarders of Ora,her sister's security was her priority.

"I think I will go...."

"No wait..."Azumi cut her off."Look."

Finally,they stood and saw the full view of Ora. How beautiful and wonderful it looked.

Clara was just amazed at that.

"See...I told you we will get there."Azumi told her."The forests in Ora have a perfect shade of lemon green but the rest of the trees around the forest of Ora are different."

"I see...."

"Yeah. That's one boarder here."

"One boarder."Clara wondered. "Could there be more?"

"Come....."

***********

"One step to the left and two steps forward."Azumi said as she closed Clara's eyes. She just couldn't wait to show her the best boarders surrounding Ora.

After walking a few steps,they reached.

"Voilà."

Lo and behold,the most magnificent view of Ora. The waterfalls which flowed from the center of Ora divided itself  freely pouring out its waters in many directions.

It had no name and that made this boarder very special.

Its natural formation was the backbone of its beauty and the flowers that decorated it was one of a kind.

Clara was in fact very shocked to see such natural beauty.

Azumi could not also hide that fact. It was just too beautiful to see.

"I know right."Azumi said."It's so beautiful."

"I'm speechless."
Clara responded and there a tear fell.
She just didn't know why but she felt that this could be the reason as to why it made her parents see Ora as such a special place?