Plasmasonic#5: Convulsions

PAGE 1 (SEVEN PANELS)

Panel 1.
CUT TO: VALLARONA, SPAIN
EXT. CITY STREETS - NIGHT

TO̅MI RACES THROUGH THE NARROW, WINDING STREETS OF VALLARONA.

Panel 2.

TO̅MI EVENTUALLY REACHES A SMALL PLAZA WHERE MORE CELEBRATIONS ARE HAPPENING.

Panel 3.

TO̅MI DOES HER BEST TO BLEND INTO HER SURROUNDINGS AS SHE SITS DOWN ON A BENCH NEARBY.

Panel 4.

A GIRL WALKING BY PLACES A FLOWER NECKLACE ON TO̅MI.

Panel 5.

TO̅MI WAVES AT THE GIRL AS A SIGN OF THANKS AND THE GIRL WARMLY WAVES BACK.

ORPHAN GIRL NO. 6: (BALLOON)
You looked kind of dour, I hope you feel better soon.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
Me too, it's just there's a friend of mine. She can't experience this with me and it makes me feel a bit sad and guilty.

Panel 6.

ORPHAN GIRL NO. 6 LOOKS AT WITH A POSITIVE AND ENERGIZED EXPRESSION. HAS A WISHFUL EXPRESSION.

ORPHAN GIRL NO. 6: (BALLOON)
I'm sure there will be time for it soon. The celebrations last for the rest of the week.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
Really?

ORPHAN GIRL NO. 6: (BALLOON)
Yes, we're not only celebrating the day of Mirabelle's victory but also Big Week. I'm sure whatever circumstances are keeping her won't hold her back that long.

Panel 7.

ORPHAN GIRL NO. 6 GOODBYE TO WITH A CHEERFUL EXPRESSION. LOOKS AT ORPHAN GIRL NO. 6 WITH A DELIGHTED EXPRESSION AND WAVES GOODBYE TO HER.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
Me too. Merci.

ORPHAN GIRL NO. 6: (BALLOON)
De nada.

PAGE 2 (SIX PANELS)

Panel 1.

TO̅MI LOOKS AT THE FLOWER NECKLACE.

Panel 2.

TO̅MI THEN LOOKS TOWARD THE MORNING GLORY AS SHE CAN SEE IT FROM THE RESTING AREA.

TO̅MI: (THINKING BALLOON)
Maybe I'm wasting my time. At least if I stormed the castle, all I would have to worry about was getting Gabriella out alive. So, what do I do now? It could be too dangerous to head back to Edgar, he could be found out. I don't even have a place to spend the night. It has to be at least morning here.

Panel 3.

TO̅MI IS JOINED BY THE FOX WHO SITS ON THE OPPOSITE END OF THE BENCH.

THE FOX: (BALLOON)
Enjoying the festivities?

Panel 4.

TO̅MI LOOKS AT THE FOX WITH A SHOCKED EXPRESSION. THE FOX KEEPS HER ATTENTION ON THE FESTIVITIES THAT ARE HAPPENING.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
What are you doing here?

THE FOX: (BALLOON)
Looking for you.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
I guess I wasn't exactly making it difficult.

THE FOX: (BALLOON)
You weren't broadcasting it either. So, what were you able to find from Edgar?

Panel 5.

TO̅MI LOOKS AT THE FLOWER NECKLACE WITH A DOWN EXPRESSION.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
Nothing truly useful. I was notified about Irongrasp.