Plasmasonic#11: Transfigure

PAGE 1 (SIX PANELS)

Panel 1.
CUT TO: VALLARONA, SPAIN
INT. THE MORNING GLORY - NIGHT

TO̅MI DODGES LASERS THAT ARE FIRED AT HER FROM MIRABELLE'S SATELLITES.

Panel 2.

TO̅MI THEN POINTS HER LEFT HAND AT MIRABELLE.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
Faisailr!

Panel 3.

TO̅MI SHOOTS A FIREBALL AT MIRABELLE.

Panel 4.

MIRABELLE ERUPTS A STONE WALL IN FRONT OF HERSELF THAT BLOCKS THE FIREBALL.

Panel 5.

MIRABELLE THEN TOUCHES THE FLOOR AND CAUSES MULTIPLE HANDS TO SHOOT FROM THE FLOOR TOWARD TO̅MI.

Panel 6.

TO̅MI BLOCKS THE STONE FISTS THAT ATTEMPT TO ATTACK HER.

PAGE 2 (SIX PANELS)

Panel 1.

TO̅MI SLASHES A COUPLE OF THE STONE FISTS WITH THE BLADE OF HER LANTERN SHIELD.

Panel 2.

ONE OF THE STONE FISTS CATCHES TO̅MI OFF GUARD AND PUSHES TO̅MI BACK INTO A WALL.

Panel 3.

TO̅MI STRUGGLES AS HANDS REACH OUT FROM THE WALL AND HOLD HER IN PLACE.

Panel 4.

MIRABELLE APPROACHES TO̅MI WITH A DISAPPOINTED EXPRESSION AND CROSSES HER ARMS.

MIRABELLE: (BALLOON)
Oh, look at the great and powerful iconoclast. Did you think that I didn't have this under control? That Gabriella wouldn't survive without you?

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
Don't project.

MIRABELLE: (BALLOON)
I've got news for you, To̅mi, everything was going just fine without your interference!

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
You call this just fine? You abused Gabriella! You turned anyone who didn't agree with you into an outcast and even a monster!

Panel 5.

MIRABELLE LOOKS AT TO̅MI WITH AN ANGRY EXPRESSION. TO̅MI LOOKS AT MIRABELLE WITH A DISPLEASED EXPRESSION.

MIRABELLE: (BALLOON)
Don't attempt to lecture me. You think you can do whatever you want. You left and you forgot all about this place. About Gabriella. Then you show up again when you feel like it disrupting everything that I've worked hard to maintain once again.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
Unlike some people, I'd rather fix my mistakes rather than hide from them. You've trapped people here out of selfishness and you try to dress it up as if you care.

Panel 6.

MIRABELLE POINTS AT TO̅MI WITH A DISDAINFUL EXPRESSION. TO̅MI STRUGGLES TO GET FREE FROM THE STONE HANDS THAT BIND HER WITH AN ANGRY EXPRESSION.

MIRABELLE: (BALLOON)
You never cease to amaze with how insolent you are. You're the one who left not me. You forgot Gabriella just like her parents did.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
You can't guilt trip me. There wasn't enough time to extract her back then. We both knew that. She chose to stay behind so that we both wouldn't get trapped.

MIRABELLE: (BALLOON)
As if that makes it any better. What would you have done if that little message never reached you? Poor Gabriella would have been locked away in my dungeon for as long as I wanted.