Warzone's members

Snow White:20,british,she's white like snow,her mother named her Snow because when she was born she looked very pale like a snow bag.And for her luck,her sur name is White,people always mock by calling her 'Princess Snow White' or 'do you want me to save you Snow White'.She have long straight grey hair with red and blue strikes in it she dyed it before going in the X-Factor.Her natural hair colour is light brown.

She can speak 20 languages like british,american,french, italian,spanish, arabic,irish,icelandic...etc. She can write 10 languages like english,arabic,spanish, italian..etc.

Snow is 'The song writer' between the other bandmates,she wrote the song that made them win the X-factor.She plays Piano and drums very good.

She's from Doncaster.When she was in High school,a boy always bullied her Louis Tomlinson.He was very cold with her,and he mocked her name but the important thing is that he knew her secret.He know that she used to cut herself alot.And he always tease her.

Sun Payton:19,british,has black curly hair with pink & blue strikes.Her original hair colour is black.She writes melodies and the music for the songs that Snow writes,and they put them in their album.

She plays all music instrument in a good way but mostly good at guitar, piano,and drums.

She's from Wolverhampton. When she was in High school she got bullied by Liam Payne.He used to bully her because he got bullied from other students.He always bully her infront of his bulliers,so he be strong infront of them.She used to play football but quit because Liam hit her sometimes so she had bruises.

Summer Roe:20,british,has dark brown curly hair with pink strikes in it,the natural colour is dark brown,she's half-tan.

She's the one who designs hair styles of the girls. She's from BradFord.When she was in High school,she got bullied by Zayn Malik.He was the meanest guy in the whole school,he made all the school against her.He always mocks her,bully her and he used to hit her.

Summer used to study Math, but changed her dream to a singer and went to the X-factor.

Season Parker:19,british,has a long red curly hair with blue strikes,original is light brown hair,green eyes.

She is the makeup & outfits designer for her bandmates.

She's from CheseShire.When she got bullied in High school by Harry Styles.He was rude to her,and always made fun of her cloths,hair and styles because she was poor girl but she could go to school.

Sky MacManus:18,irish,has blonde straight hair with orange and red strikes at the bottom of it.

She's the dancing designer. She teaches the girls how to act on stage,how to dance.

She's from Mullinegar,Ireland.She got bullied by Niall Horan when she was in High school. He used to tell her she's not talented and will end up,on the street.

She's talented in dancing, creating dance moves and singing.

__________________________________________

what do you think?

Oh I update just Monday, Thursday, and Saturday.

-Charlotte.