Bring It On

SNOW

"Hey,we'll be late for our interview with,ONE DIRECTION"I said shouting the 'One Direction' part.

"Really?"SKY said,really surprised "Too bad what happened to them!"

"You mean.."Season said as she walked in with our outfits that she made"About they're girlfriends breaking up with 'em"

"Yes!I tweeted Zayn how sorry I am"Summer said putting makeup on Sun."The idiot thought I really care,fool"

"That happened with me too when I tweeted Niall"Sky said"He said I'm a good fan."

"Norway!He tweeted that?"I said surprised as Sky nodded her head.

"Well,I think Liam thought I'm a fan too"Sun said looking at our reflection on the mirror"He'll live in Hell"

"No!Sun!"I snapped"They all will suffer what they did to us,they know us,they'll try to make us break down but we're not the old us!"

"Yeah,they will"Season said getting excited"Now let's wear our clothes"

"Ok,everyone to his room"I said"GO!GO!GO!"

I went to my room and wear my outfit,a dark grey high-waisted shirt with bright grey short shorts,and black converse.

I got out I saw the girls,Season was wearing white high-waisted tank top with orange short shorts and white converse. While Summer was wearing a dark blue tank top with black short and blue converse. And Sun was wearing a black short dress that fit her slim body with a dark blue high heels. And Sky was wearing a shoulder white dress that had some gold lines on the end of it,with a gold high heels.

We drove to the studio where the interview is,we got in.We sat in our chairs while we were waiting for ONE DIRECTION lads to show off.Eventually,they appeared.

"Hey,I'm Angelic,and I'm your interviewer,and we have here one of the famous boybands in the whole world,One Direction"The interviewer said"And the winners of the X-factor,Warzone!"

I can here the crowd here clapping for both of us.

"So Warzone,what made you name your band WARZONE?you could've call it 'Union S' or 'The power of the S'!"The interviewer said"Well,um.. Snow you answer that"Sun said.

"Well,it was the song I preformed on the X-factor as a solosits"I said"and it's the song we all love of The Wanted's. We just love 'em"

"We love you too"Someone screamed from the crowd,We looked there and Saw The Wanted."Oh my God"I said"What are you doin' here?We love ya"

"Well,we're here to know who's Warzone!"They said"We liked how you named it because of our single,we love you girls"

"Why don't you come sit here on stage with us?"Angelic said.

"Are we allowed to?"Nathan and Tom said in an innocent voice.

"Yes,why do you say that? Of course you are"Angelic said.

"Well,didn't you see the look on there face?They don't want us here,Zero Direction"Tom and Nathan said.

"IT'S ONE DIRECTION,YOU IDIOTS"One direction lads said.

"Whatever!If you were mad at your girlfriends don't put your anger on us"Siva,Jay and Max said in union.

"Hey,shut up"Louis said,"Oh,right they left you"Tom said.

"Hey shut up you old man"Zayn said"Stay out of this babyboy"Max said.

"Hey,we're kinda havin' an interview"Sky said,Turning everyone's attention to her.

"So are you a 1D fans?"Angelic said"No!"We said in union. "We never heard them singing but we knew them in high school"

"Oh,really?"Angelic said."Ahha"I said.

"I knew Louis,Summer knew Zayn,Sun knew Liam,Sky Knew Niall,And Season knew Harry!"I said.

"Oh,we weren't that close in high school we just saw each other at classes"Sky Said.

The interview went on normally except the 'one direction lads' looks and expressions!

We were walking to the van until someone stopped me from moving, I turned to see Louis"Yeah?"I said,"Hey how are you?"Louis said.

"Are you serious?You..don't talk to me,you're just a bullier"I said"Do you still cut yourself?"He said ignoring my speech.

"Why do you care?"I said,he caught my hand and held the sleeve off my wrists showing my fresh cuts on my bare skin"You gotta stop this!Before you start to have a really very serious mental problem"Louis said.

"You mean I have a mental problem?"I said,"Yeah"Louis said,"Shut up,you just judge people look at yourself you made your girlfriend leave you"I said.

"We are better than you!"Zayn said while jumping on Louis,I covered my wrists."You'll be our competition but We'll win"

"Bring it on"Summer said coming to us,Zayn backed off.

-

So,what do you Think? The next one is on Thursday!

Vote if you like !