Blame them

Season

I went downstairs after I finished packing,as I got there I saw Sun on the floor and Liam beside her and the other boys standing around them,they had guilty looks on their faces.As I walked closer,I noticed that Sun isn't joking,she was on the floor and her body isn't moving but just breathing.

I ran to her and sat on the floor beside,"Get away from here,"I comand Liam so he obeyed,"What did you do to her monsters,bulliers?"

"Calm down,"I heard someone said as he sat next to me,I look at him he was Harry,"we did nothing,she came here so she freaked out and she slipped because of her socks.That's all!"

"Shut up,and move away from me bully,"I said pushing him hardly to the floor,"all,get out of this house,NOW!"

"but w-"Harry was cut by the girls coming and giving them glares when they saw Sun,"Wait,you don't think that we..we hit her?"

"What did you do you stupid useless babies,"Snow said in an angry tune,"you are useless and so harmful,you must be in jail because of you're harmful!"

She scared me,she's very serious when it comes to One Direction.She hates them the most of us,but she's a very good girl,she's funny,adventurous, cheerful...

"We're sorry for a mistake that we didn't even do,"Louis said looking at Snow with pure eyes,that little fox"sorry,but at least let us take her to the hospital or try to help you in anything"

"No need,we can do it on our own."I said,"You think we're stupid?"

"He didn't mean th-"I cut Harry off"We already know you,we know what you think from your reaction,and from your expressions,but now you're afraid from us"

"NOWAY,WE ARE NOT AF-"Harry's shouting was cut by some whinning,"What's going on here?"Sun said as she opened her eyes.

"Sun,hon."Snow said as she approached to Sun,"Are you ok?"

Did I mention how nice she is to us,she the sweetest girl in the world.

"Sun,Are you OK?"Liam said looking down at her,"I think you slipped and hit your head which caused the faint."

"What?Now you're a knowing-man ?"Sun said,she stood up"Thanks for taking care of me,girls!"

"Well,you're wel- wait what?"Harry said,that selfish kid"But we helped you too!"

"I don't care,you 5 made me freak out and fall!"Sun said and went to the kitchen.

"But..but I,we kinda helped too"Harry said.

"It's not counted"Sun shouted from the kitchen.

"OK,um..They made you freak out which made you,"I started,"blame them!"

"Yeah!No wait! We didn't mean to make her freakout and faint,"Harry said."Do we have scary faces?"

"Yeah,ugly,scary,bi***y ,disgusting faces"I said."And I mean it!"

after what I said,they left! Which made Sun like jump around the house 5/1m times! While Snow was zoning in something I couldn't recognize or understand!

The other girls were just messing around,and making prancks on each other.

I was so bored,and I had nothing to do if I log in Twitter I'll get boreder,and If I log in facebook or other sites I'll feel the same.

I started playing games on my phone,and trying to survive in this amazing game "Subway Surf" but I lost when my phone started ringing.

I opened : unknown number:

-I just want you to know I'm sorry for bullying you,and that things will be fine in the vacation!

-Wh-Who ar-re yo-ou?

-I rarely apologies to people but I'm really sorry for every single hurt I caused to you,btw I'm Harry! *Dead Line*

---

Who liked this chapie ? Like for more!xx

-A