An Unexpected Visit!

Sun

I liked what Snow said about making One Direction break down, actually I like everything she says. Wll because she's always making plans about everything,like how to make them break down,how to make them beg us for forgivness and other things,she's like my new role model.

I was packing my bags when I heard the doorbell ring,I jumped to there. I'm like crazy about opening doors.I opened to see One Direction lads standing there like fools,so I closed the door from shockness.Then the doorbell rang again.

"Who's that?"Snow said as she came to me"Are you ok Sun? You look very pale!"

she opened the door and I saw the look on her face when she made eye contact with Louis,I felt her anger climb to her head she's about to explode.

"what are you doing here?"I said trying to make things cool,but when I saw Liam my anger rose up.I put my hands in a fist way ready to punch him but then i backed away."You didn't answer"

"We..We uh..We came to say-"Liam started but I cut him off"Hurry up, or I'll shut the door in your face"I said.

"We came to say that you'll, i mean you girls'll have fun with us boys,we're not gonna kill ya'"Liam said.

"But we are"Sky said as she came from behind them,she's was out for shopping and I suppose that now she's back,"You'll damn the day you ever touched us,you hear me chickens?"

"Absolutly"Harry said mocking but his eyes started to tear when he heard "What's going on here?"Season said coming over"What happened to Ha-The curly cruel?Why is he crying?did your momy drove you to hell instead of the amuesment park?"

"No!I'm not crying!"Harry said fastly ,"Something got to my eyes"

"Liar.Failure!idiotttt"I said making it fade"You 5 get the hell away from here,we're gonna see you 3 months which is 12 weeks but noew we don't want that,bye bye"I continued and closed the door in there face.

"Opps!Shit!"I opened the door they looked at me "What?I forgot my friend out"I said taking Sky by thre hand and pulling her in.

How rude they were?How dare they show their face to us?Stupid babies.

The door opened and came in a scary Summer,"What are those bi***es oin here?"She shouted.

"Hello,we're still here"Zayn said"What ever"Summer said and went upstairs.

"Come in,"I said,"You crazy idiot stupid bi***"

"Really?"Liam said"Really?"

"Get in or"I started"Change my mind and let go back to where you legs got you from."

"Okay,we prefer to get in"Liam said smirking but when he saw my serious look he froned"Thanks anyway!"

they came in,and I went to my room my plan is to make them stay down while all the girls and I will be up and babies will probably feel bored and leave!

I finished packing,and it's been 1hour since I let 1D come in.I went downstairs to see that One Direction are still here. So I freaked out,and because of my stupidness,next to socks I slipped,and fell.

My head started getting hurty,and it stared spinning around. It was really hurty.

"Are you ok?"Someone said,I tried to open my eyes but couldn't. And I fainted.

---

I hope you guys who are absolutly girls! Hah i hope you liked it!

Love you alot,

xx

-A